Lois Lerner, at Center of IRS Investigation, Retires

A Democratic congressional aide said Ms. Lerner's decision came after an IRS review board had informed her that it was set to propose her removal from the agency. The board had found "neglect of duties" during her tenure as director of the IRS exempt-organizations division, as well as mismanagement consistent with critical findings of an earlier inspector general's report, the aide said.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...064758006.html

The Texas state attorney general, or from some other state, needs to investigate Ms Lerner and put her lying, cheating ass in jail.

TEXAS ELECTION CODE

TITLE 16. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS

CHAPTER 276. MISCELLANEOUS OFFENSES AND OTHER PROVISIONS

Sec. 276.001. RETALIATION AGAINST VOTER. (a) A person commits an offense if, in retaliation against a voter who has voted for or against a candidate or measure or a voter who has refused to reveal how the voter voted, the person knowingly:

(1) harms or threatens to harm the voter by an unlawful act; or

(2) with respect to a voter over whom the person has authority in the scope of employment, subjects or threatens to subject the voter to a loss or reduction of wages or another benefit of employment.

(b) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree.

Acts 1985, 69th Leg., ch. 211, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1986. Amended by Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 864, Sec. 256, eff. Sept. 1, 1997.
  • CJ7
  • 09-23-2013, 02:32 PM

A Democratic congressional aide said Ms. Lerner's decision came after an IRS review board had informed her that it was set to propose her removal from the agency. The board had found "neglect of duties" during her tenure as director of the IRS exempt-organizations division, as well as mismanagement consistent with critical findings of an earlier inspector general's report, the aide said.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...064758006.html

The Texas state attorney general, or from some other state, needs to investigate Ms Lerner and put her lying, cheating ass in jail.

TEXAS ELECTION CODE

TITLE 16. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS

CHAPTER 276. MISCELLANEOUS OFFENSES AND OTHER PROVISIONS

Sec. 276.001. RETALIATION AGAINST VOTER. (a) A person commits an offense if, in retaliation against a voter who has voted for or against a candidate or measure or a voter who has refused to reveal how the voter voted, the person knowingly:

(1) harms or threatens to harm the voter by an unlawful act; or

(2) with respect to a voter over whom the person has authority in the scope of employment, subjects or threatens to subject the voter to a loss or reduction of wages or another benefit of employment.

(b) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree.

Acts 1985, 69th Leg., ch. 211, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1986. Amended by Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 864, Sec. 256, eff. Sept. 1, 1997. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

hang the bitch just like DeLay
Hang the bitch without delay! Originally Posted by CJ7
Fixed that for ya, CBJ7!
Yeah ... Look for Greg Abbott to get in the middle of that. That lame ass motherfucker Is about to get his numbnuts (literally) handed to him by a single mother.
Rodham/Lerner 2016!
even THAT ticket would win against the Teawipes and the remains of the GOP
TED CRUZ - 2016!!!!!

WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!! WOOP THERE IT IS!!!
LMAO @ Jewish Uncle Han
Voting people
Comin' straight atacha
Time to make sure
you are not a low information voter
We're kicking the flow we're kickin'
And it goes a little somethin' like this
Back again - educating voters - check it check it to the top
Wreck it - let's begin
Voting people let me hear some noise
DC's in mess its time to fix the house
now lets jump jump and rejoice
There's a voting revolution over here
a getting ready to kick out
those libtards over there
Wave your hands in the air
and vote those libtards outa there!
These three words mean you're gettin' busy
kicking libtard ass and taking back our country!
Whoomp there it is
whoomp there it is

Upside down and inside out
I'm about to show all you folks
What's it's all about
Now it's time to get in the booth
And make that vote count
I'm talking it back wit you
and educating those fools
'Cause I'm not an old fool
I'm just to cool
If you want to get down
I'm gonna show you the way
whoomp there it is
Let me hear you say
whoomp there it is

Whoomp chak a laka chack a laka chak a laka chak a
Point blank time to vote out those libtard fools
They broke our country and
killed the Economy
Time to Rock the mic
uh
Whoomp there it is
Hey - some say libtards are crazy
'Cause their votes are foolish
and brain dead
but you have found
that they are just stupid fools
Commanding no respect
That's a breath taker
Time produce the liberal undertaker
You want to come down to the underground
Old school - here's a shovel can dig it fool
Can you dig it
we can dig it
Can y'll dig it
we can dig it
Time to bury those libtards fools!

Whoomp there it is
Whoomp there it is
Whoomp there it is
Whoomp there it is
Whoomp there it is
Whoomp there it is
what next? Call someone a faggot?
I think that is your part in this play, assup.
Rock is off it's meds.
Same thing I posted last week. If the GOP doesn't grow a pair she will skate and get a new job from a Hillary or Obama supporter within a year. The GOP has discovered criminal actions and should pursue them and her to the ultimate end. Get her into a courtroom, get her convicted and then give her a choice between jail and talking.
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2013, 11:14 AM
Same thing I posted last week. If the GOP doesn't grow a pair she will skate and get a new job from a Hillary or Obama supporter within a year. The GOP has discovered criminal actions and should pursue them and her to the ultimate end. Get her into a courtroom, get her convicted and then give her a choice between jail and talking. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

you don't convict someone then give them a choice you moron
Justice will be served when her retirement home is in Leavenworth.