What do you do with these two pieces of shit?

It almost seems like laying their murdering little asses on a gurney and putting them to sleep does not fit the crime. That is how we treat animals in a humane manner. These two are monsters.
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...SE-4835805.php

I guess we can all wait for the poverty pimps and race baiters to come out and say that the customer brought it upon himself for refusing to be robbed by these two thugs.

Maybe they will do society a favor and accidentally hang themselves in their cells.
It almost seems like laying their murdering little asses on a gurney and putting them to sleep does not fit the crime. That is how we treat animals in a humane manner. These two are monsters.
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...SE-4835805.php

I guess we can all wait for the poverty pimps and race baiters to come out and say that the customer brought it upon himself for refusing to be robbed by these two thugs.

Maybe they will do society a favor and accidentally hang themselves in their cells. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I see the killing occurred on Martin Luther King Boulevard. Reminds me of this Chris Rock clip:

http://www.hark.com/clips/swxzmbndkj...king-boulevard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwSy6N6ScHU

The more things change...
Damn I thought this was a thread about Obama and Hillary.
It is. This is the DEATH PANELS!!! They are cutting healthcare costs!

Damn I thought this was a thread about Obama and Hillary. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
the sky is falling, eh JL?
Damn assup - you can't spell or anything!!!

the sky is falling, eh JL? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I spell just fine, Marshall.
  • Seedy
  • 09-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Fuck em, just take em out and put a bullet between their eyes. Scumbag cocksuckers.
i wonder what Subway has to say about CHL holders carrying in their stores now?
i wonder what Subway has to say about CHL holders carrying in their stores now? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
With all due respect CHL training and qualification is insufficient to effectively respond to the described incident ... it would result in an "OK Corral" shootout in a 20x40 box.

This part of the story is significant .. who was he robbing at "bus stops' ... ?

"Before the deadly shooting, Talbert was a suspect in a series of robberies at bus stops in the neighborhood near the Subway shop, ...."

What does one do with "shit" .... flush. In Texas 17 is criminally "a man."
Damn I thought this was a thread about Obama and Hillary. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

I thought it was about Boner and McConnell
  • WTF
  • 09-24-2013, 07:57 AM
Those kids should have been aborted before birth.

Poverty and horrible parenting beget crap like this happening. All the GOP would have to do is start funding abortion for the poor, instead , they make it harder.

Vote Wendy Davis for Gov!

OK Corral? Thats funny. How many innocent bystanders were shot in the OK Corral shoot out? NONE! Any good guys killed? NO! Who got killed at the OK Corral? BAD GUYS ONLY!

Maybe you should update your example. How about that shooting last year near the Empire State Building where the cops, THE COPS, hit nine innocent bystanders while trying to shoot a man holding a gun. (yes, he had a gun but he did not fire on them).

The fact is that every situation is different. CCW is not an answer to everything. Even the police are not trained to automatically go into a gun fight. A private citizen has no blanket protection, no back up, and no partnter. They have some training at hitting a target and when or when not to shoot. The pressure will be intense for a trained, veteran policeman and you are just some man or woman with a gun.

You may have to chose to not resist, to leave your weapon concealed, and allow the robbery. Maybe even stand by well someone is assaulted. It is not a quick draw like you see at the OK Corral. It is a concealed weapon and their weapons are already out. There comes a time when they do something like shoot someone (and you're a witness) or they start herding everyone to the back of the store (never go to the back of the store, it always ends badly) when you have to take the one change you have. The advantage you have is that since you are drawing your weapon you have already decided to shoot. There cannot be any hesitation. Shoot center body mass and soon as you can acquire the target. They will be surprised, they have to decide to shoot or run. Drop them, two shots apiece and watch your back.
Personally, I think this is why the Scared Straight programs make sense. While I'm sure those young adults are not upstanding citizens, they probably were not able to process the cause and effect relationship between setting the robbery in motion, what could go wrong, and how one bad day could ruin their lives, their families lives, and the lives of the family of the other guy killed. Someday they will get to a point where they wish they could take it all back, and be filled with regret and remorse.
If they had been in a program where they could see what a lifetime of prison looks like, they might have changed their ways.
Now, if they have been in prison before for any length of time, were given an opportunity for rehabilitation, and still went about their wicked ways, hang'em.
  • Old-T
  • 09-24-2013, 12:33 PM
I have no issues with relatively quick executions in clear cut cases as t huh is seems to be.

I also would have no problem with a Hanoi Hilton style cell that has a slot for food but is otherwise hermetically sealed.