"Runaway"

I need to get me one of them.
I wonder how long I could keep it, use it to spyu on my neighbors before they came knocking at my door.
Funny how it has become that different rules apply to the people and not to the government. But wait, isn't the government "We the people".
What has gone wrong here when laws apply to some but not to others. Some are exempted and others are not.
Shouldn't our laws apply equally across the board including those that we send to operate our government.
Attend the RNC there is one given as a door prize, maybe you will get lucky.
I need to get me one of them.
I wonder how long I could keep it, use it to spyu on my neighbors before they came knocking at my door.
Funny how it has become that different rules apply to the people and not to the government. But wait, isn't the government "We the people".
What has gone wrong here when laws apply to some but not to others. Some are exempted and others are not.
Shouldn't our laws apply equally across the board including those that we send to operate our government. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
In our multicultural democracy, we have no sense of community anymore. Each ethnic group has its list of grievances and a list of demands, so we fight over the spoils of a powerful, bullying, and intrusive government, trying to get the levers of power into our groups hands. No one trusts drone surveillance because they feel they will be targeted by a power hungry government - not one that protects but one that exploits.
What's this WE shit, tough guy?

You're defecting, remember?

Oh? You're NOT? Has your bet winner lifted the conditions of your defection?
We live in a world today where we are supposed to watch our neighbors. It is on TV on more than one show. It is on facebook where we are told that someone had a bowel movement (with pictures). Why the surprise when we can by pass the TV and the production values. We can do it all ourselves. Law will have to change to protect our privacy. After all the libs have been all about "privacy" when it comes to abortion. Me, I want to get a drone hunting license and the proper weapon.... maybe a quad 50...naw too much, how about a quad .22. Just slap four 10/22s together with a slaved trigger assembly, add some 100 round magazines and you have some short range firepower.
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2013, 11:25 AM
We live in a world today where we are supposed to watch our neighbors. It is on TV on more than one show. It is on facebook where we are told that someone had a bowel movement (with pictures). Why the surprise when we can by pass the TV and the production values. We can do it all ourselves. Law will have to change to protect our privacy. After all the libs have been all about "privacy" when it comes to abortion. Me, I want to get a drone hunting license and the proper weapon.... maybe a quad 50...naw too much, how about a quad .22. Just slap four 10/22s together with a slaved trigger assembly, add some 100 round magazines and you have some short range firepower. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
how about you get a frontal lobotomy and call it a day ?
how about you get a frontal lobotomy and call it a day ? Originally Posted by CJ7
I believe that train has left the station.....