Obama admits he raised taxes

Figures. Obamazombies will believe anything Obama says. They think he can do no wrong. I overheard a woman telling her friend that Obama or his family must be receiving death threats because there is no way Obama would have taken his stance on sending in the military to Syria. She said he is being controlled by someone. True story.
I believe it. Obamazombies are FUCKING stupid!!!
I believe it. Obamazombies are FUCKING stupid!!! Originally Posted by therock18
For the record, I'm posting this while therock18 is online. FACT JACK!

Also, Yssup Rider is a dog shit eating faggot.

Obama should also raise taxes on cowards, so he can bankrupt Assup and then he won't be able to pay his internet bill, and we will be rid of him.
We just need to cut off his welfare check!!!! All liberals should be forced to live in California, Illinois and New York and NOT be allowed to move out of that state and not receive any financial assistance from the rest of us. It won't take long before a civil war breaks out in those states!

Obama should also raise taxes on cowards, so he can bankrupt Assup and then he won't be able to pay his internet bill, and we will be rid of him. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Obama should also raise taxes on cowards, so he can bankrupt Assup and then he won't be able to pay his internet bill, and we will be rid of him. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
40 minutes? That's a fucking laugh... for the record, that proves nothing. You could be posting from two different windows, with two different IP addresses, or two different computers...

Or you could be posting from Love Field, where you're in training for the big chess game/fight.

But you are not the smartest guy in this room, shit for brains.

Unless you can prove otherwise, you're a blustering fool who threatens violence. Just like a pimp, or a closeted passive aggressive Log Cabin Republican.

Escrow this, tough guy!

If Obama admitted to all of his lies one by one I do not think he would finish before his term is over.
The three stooges + 1
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 08:55 AM
ever since he was elected the administration wants to allow the Bush tax cuts to sunset like they were supposed to do, so whats the big fucking deal?

be happy, it gives the dipshits something to bitch about.
I'm not threatening violence here, I'm offering a fair fight, no weapons. Consider it like a dual without pistols or knives.
Secondly, I'm offering the opportunity to settle the issue of whether I am the same poster as LovingKayla or therock18. These things can be proven and I'm willing to do so in a matter that protects everyone's privacy and costs you a huge amount (for you, anyway) of money and ruins your already pathetically bad reputation, when one considers you are a shit eating, dick loving, lying, manipulative, hatemongering, cowardly, pussified, lazy, welfare supporting liberal asshole.
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 09:44 AM
I'm not threatening violence here, I'm offering a fair fight, no weapons. Consider it like a dual without pistols or knives.
Secondly, I'm offering the opportunity to settle the issue of whether I am the same poster as LovingKayla or therock18. These things can be proven and I'm willing to do so in a matter that protects everyone's privacy and costs you a huge amount (for you, anyway) of money and ruins your already pathetically bad reputation, when one considers you are a shit eating, dick loving, lying, manipulative, hatemongering, cowardly, pussified, lazy, welfare supporting liberal asshole. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

you're a limp dick candy ass fool, you offer vapid comments with NO intention of sending your ass in to back up your mouth... do yourself, and everyone else on the board a favor and STFU
you're a limp dick candy ass fool, you offer vapid comments with NO intention of sending your ass in to back up your mouth... do yourself, and everyone else on the board a favor and STFU Originally Posted by CJ7
Fuck you, faggot!
Five more days...