Good Greek is Not Extra Roses

If you need to charge extra for Greek, then you don't like it.

When asked if you offer Greek, the question is do you like it.

Things you like doing, typically do not cost extra.

Just saying....

Oh, if your not into it, but dude wants you to not be into it, then please, charge as you see fit.
  • cr76
  • 12-11-2015, 09:37 PM
ok.
ummmm....
You tell 'em sir. Tell 'em their butthole is not special. If they like it, anal should be part and parcel.

• ognob
  • 12-11-2015, 10:25 PM
ummmm.... Originally Posted by Kammye

lol
I don't offer Greek myself (sorry my butthole is a little TOO special) but from what I understand it takes extra prep-time for girs to do the Greek stuff (going through an extra "Car-wash" or two is appreciated is it not? You don't want "shitty service" correct?)

I've read what these girls do to prep for Greek, honestly, it sounds like a pain in the ass.

Maybe your just one of those dudes who thinks costuming, sex toys, acutrimont, and colonic cleansing kit stuff grows on trees and should be "gratis."

I hear ya boy, I hear ya...

P.S. Is it time to play... "Name that Mandle"
Butt butt butt...
  • AAG
  • 12-12-2015, 07:13 AM
My thoughts Exactly!!!!
Ya gotta love these seemingly intelligent newbies joining the board so they can point out what we're doing wrong here.
GPS, charging extra for offering something not everyone offers. Bitches be crazy, right?
Screening so a newbie can't get laid? That's an oxymoron/catch-22 that's frustrated hundreds of noobs.
There's other "suggestions/frustrations" newbs have posted in efforts to "improve" the board. I say, if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it. Nothing wrong with going with the flow, fitting in with the established routine that's worked for the last couple years.
  • xtrem
  • 12-12-2015, 07:41 AM
Cheap ass fuck (er)
most these girls enjoy sex so they shouldnt charge? cooks enjoy cooking so you should eat for free?

get the fuck outta here man

the fact you used the term "roses" clearly shows you dont belong
Cheap ass fuck (er) Originally Posted by xtrem

Literally.

And yes, the roses is quite a TELL.

Wonder which hooktard who offers greek for no upsell on BP this OP Mandle is....

Hmmmm

Butt butt butt... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
That reminds me....
I was gonna tell a "Greek joke,"
butt fuck-it....
  • mr666
  • 12-12-2015, 10:54 AM
Ok who's going to tear this guy a new one?
Take it easy on him , he is transferring over from streetwalkers and bp