just wondering

How many guy's do not like bj 's .. how many have to have it? Is it odd that I rather suck cock than anything else? Dont get me wrong I love all activities but giving head while I get my pussy played with is my thing. Any other providers this way ?
Fat girls have to be good at BJs...
Really so your being a fucktard and can't even stick to the topic. Lmao like you just had to call me fat. Your a stright up bitch.
How those points taste?
Still don't think I'm a mod?
  • cr76
  • 12-14-2015, 10:24 PM
I'm confused - what exactly did she do??
She is fat... And all fat whores should love to suck cock and get finger banged.
So this is how y'all role here lmao do you really think I care about a point bahhhhh. Do you see me advertising being skinny ... but its cool for you to disrespect me lol and you not get the same treatment lay down . So y'all run your mouths calling providers fat whores... Lol o I guess you think I didn't know I was a lady of leisure a whore as you prefer. ... sad smh..... ...
Still no one on topic sad and slow...
You need to re read my post
Don't worry Amanda. Wakeup is just jealous because you get to suck more cock than he does.
Anyone eles feel it necessary to call me a fat whore please do so now so i can put you on that list these two opted for. I've never said I was skinny and dont think I am what this had to do with my op. Idk. If my build isn't your cup of tea move around go find you a bone I do wonderful as I am ...now I 've ran across men who dont like bj 's was wondering if any where here. As to some guys have to have it... but any whoo. Let me take my fat whore ass to bed got a few fat whore lovers lined up tomorrow. ..���� Amanda A'mor .
It seems you must be new to the Houston forums. Your question(s) was technically answered even though you don't like the manner it was said you got what you asked for.
How were they answered he never stated if he like a bj or not or anything eles he came on here calling fat like I give a fuck he is a jerk and thinks it's cute I offer pegging if that what he needs
Yeah I'm very new here in Houston. That's pointless gives him no Wright to talk about anyone. I figure its his time of mth.he will be ok .