I need my ass kicked!

Just got out of some outpatient surgery today so maybe the anesthesia is still working but I have a confession to make and then maybe the results will make it sink in.

I allowed my soft underbelly to be exposed, I allowed my feelings to get involved. What a shmuck!

So please, go ahead...I really wanna hear if this was as stupid as it feels right about now. And I would appreciate a coed response please.

I hadn't reviewed her as a result of allowing my emotions to get involved and now...don't think I will.
Yeah...you're an idiot...
52 posts before this one.. MMM k
You allowed your feelings to get involved and what? She stabbed you so you had to have surgery? Dude, you are the business and only the business. Thinking otherwise will have you mind fucked, broke, lonely and miserable. Wisen up, or fall in love with your musty ass Tax Preparer-it's the same fucking thing
I need my ass kicked! Originally Posted by Roadglide2001
Would you settle for a throat punch?
Poor bastard...catching feelings happens, it's a hobby hazard. I empathise with you sir. My advice, FWIW, just stay away from her and fuck your way through it. See as many others as you're able and before you know it you'll be right as rain and she'll be out of your system.

Good Luck.

Just got out of some outpatient surgery today so maybe the anesthesia is still working but I have a confession to make and then maybe the results will make it sink in.

I allowed my soft underbelly to be exposed, I allowed my feelings to get involved. What a shmuck. BIG Schmuck!! !

So please, go ahead...I really wanna hear if this was as stupid as it feels right about now...wait for the anesthesia to wear off and you get more replies, then it will sink in. Originally Posted by Roadglide2001
Yeah...you're an idiot... Originally Posted by Wakeup
+1

Never post drunk or under the influence, rarely turns out well.
Never expose your under belly, not to hookers, not to TROLLs.
This will be entertaining.
Thank You!

+1
Never post drunk or under the influence. Never turns out well.
Never expose your under belly, not to hookers, not to TROLLs.
This will be entertaining.
Thank You!

Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

It actually may not be stupid, and possibly may not be too late to turn around. To really give you the best advice that we can, we'll need a name.

Was it Kandice? She's quite stunning and any guy would be susceptible to falling for her.

We're all here for you
  • cr76
  • 12-22-2015, 08:13 PM
Somethings in the air .
He hasn't fucked anyone worthy of falling for...
I hadn't reviewed her as a result of allowing my emotions to get involved and now...don't think I will. Originally Posted by Roadglide2001
Was it Kandice? Originally Posted by citizen44
He's already reviewed KandiceLux.
Somethings in the air . Originally Posted by cr76
Pine...
All the Christmas trees

He's already reviewed Kandice. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
gotta be bonemaker barbie... she has such pretty blue eyes. guys just can't help themselves.

Go back for seconds
Pine...
All the Christmas trees

gotta be bonemaker barbie... she has such pretty blue eyes. guys just can't help themselves.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat