Providers being Ms.Claus

Any providers being Ms. Claus this year and giving away free goodies? It is the time of year to give back....
Try Seeskylar. She runs deep discount X-mas specials, but you have to ask her, as she doesn't advertise it.
I met with one of Santa Claus' side chicks the other night.

She told me it doesn't take Santa all night to deliver presents that's just what he tells Ms Claus so he can slip away to her place and he can slide up and down her chimney.
Ho, ho, HO! Got my Claus on!

I'm giving discounts and extra time for critter chow donations to the 7th Annual Sweet Pea Memorial Pet Food Drive through January 1st. See my signature line for the ad link. Delivered 100+ lbs of donated kibble and 2 cases of canned chow to the small shelter/animeals on wheels program I help earlier this week, plus a 14-lb box of Milk-Bones and 5 lbs of kitty crunchies as my Christmas canine & cat treat for today.

Anybody else want to assist wee woofs and meows, even aside from visiting an Irish lass for lust under the mistletoe, please contact me. It's a nice way to make up for being naughty.

Meanwhile, all you lads go unwrap the present of pussy this weekend!
Not giving it away but yes I have specials going on too
Try Seeskylar. She runs deep discount X-mas specials, but you have to ask her, as she doesn't advertise it. Originally Posted by citizen44
agreed her xmas discounts are from what I hear,..... legendary......