Request ISO threads

• 2shy
  • 12-27-2015, 04:04 PM
Do these girls actually read the requests that they respond to? There are a handful that respond to every one no matter what. 'Looking for a PSE....' and a CBJ only provider responds. 'Want white thick chick....' and a skinny black girl responds. 'Need a BnG on the north side...' and you get a response "I can do an incall in Pearland"

How can you find anything in those threads with so many providers just automatically responding no matter what the OP is actually looking for...it is really annoying.
it is really annoying. Originally Posted by 2shy
Bet it is...
ISO, is the Walmart of the ICK at times.... Well most of the time.
I tend to sift through ISO posts and respond only to ones that are pertinent to what experiences I usually offer, or my appearance and aesthetic, or when and where I'll be available in relation to the inquirer's ISO. But I don't feel anyway about any other providers responding as they see fit to ISO posts, even if it's a bit of a stretch. I figured if they were breaking any rules, it would be addressed.

Alas, there is lots of SPAM on here in general. On the flip side of the coin is when I'm trying to read a thread posted in a public Alert/ Coed forum with crucial information that may impact providers' emotional and physical safety and Bro-trolls convolute said thread with trivializing commentary, and sometimes even blatant provider bashing.

I guess like some gents on here like to say: "It goes both ways..." IMO, so much on this site would go much more smoothly if more folks took advantage of the ignore button. This is in lieu of some folks knowing how to act in online spaces where there are vastly different and many times opposing perspectives.
  • cr76
  • 12-27-2015, 11:13 PM
I'll roll the dice on an Iso - doesn't hurt anything - but I understand your frustrations
ISO is the Eccie trainwreck everyone is aware of but no one can stop it. it's best observed from a distance.

Just offer them a glass of water, because some of the repeat offenders that post on everything are surely thirsty..
Funny story, I don't remember who posted or who replied...

A provider posted a request in ISO, and another provider replied "I'm available" apparently without reading who posted or what the request was.
It took a third provider to point out the faux pax.
Then the ribbing and jokes ensued...
All in All, it was pretty Damn Funny!
Kaitlyn? Do you remember who that was?
Do these girls actually read the requests that they respond to?
...... Originally Posted by 2shy
They must be...in order clarify the exceptions.

Here is one from today:

ISO quick car date in around stafford, sugarland, MO C Originally Posted by slicktip
I have incall Originally Posted by Jessica4stacks
They must be...in order clarify the exceptions.

Here is one from today: Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You didn't have to put the girl on blast
u r correct
She just doing what she was told, go raid the ISO.

Yall can thank Dorothy for that heh