Conner MacGregor - The Real Running Man

Yall remember that dance called the running man?

Besides getting his ass choked out by Diaz Conor MacGregor is a pussy and a coward. I have no doubts I would curb stomp his ass....this is what real running looks like not that fake shit yall make up about Floyd

LOL. I've been having long discussions with close friends over this circus show(fight.)

Besides getting his ass choked out by Diaz Conor MacGregor is a pussy and a coward. I have no doubts I would curb stomp his ass.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I'd pony up a few bucks to see you in the cage with MacGregor. When can this be booked, dickweed?
I'd pony up a few bucks to see you in the cage with MacGregor. When can this be booked, dickweed? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I'd rather die before I ever let a white boy kick my ass. I put that on my grandma.
No white boy kicks SC ass.
He keeps a full auto tactical weapon in his gym shorts.
Bad ass dude.
It's not even like that though...not saying I can whup every white boy I cross (cuz I don't believe that at all) just saying I'd rather die before I lose to one...and last dude that kicked my ass he beat my ass real good... but I was a lil negro and he was like 6'5 and 260 or so...he is dead now...and no I didn't kill him. ;-)
It's not even like that though...not saying I can whup every white boy I cross (cuz I don't believe that at all) just saying I'd rather die before I lose to one...and last dude that kicked my ass he beat my ass real good... but I was a lil negro and he was like 6'5 and 260 or so...he is dead now...and no I didn't kill him. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Odds are that same 6' 5'' dude would still tan your hide today, douchey.....and, again, I'd pay for a ticket to watch that, too.
hehe. I would LOVE to see Mayweather in the Octogan lmao. No where "duck and dodge" the punches. It would be like Randy Couture vs James Tony all over again and well that was sad.
It will take McGregor 1 punch to end Floyds night, which the same can not be said the other way around. I agree this is a complete shit show / money grab by both guys, and the real losers will be every single person who spends 100 bucks to watch it.

SC you train BJJ?? If the answer is no, you would get you ass handed to you by every guy fighter in the UFC and probably most of the women as well. Whites included ��
I'd rather die before I ever let a white boy kick my ass. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Most of them are too busy running the world.
My brother in Vegas bought two tickets: $5K each. He's invited me to attend but it would cost me a grand in airfare and hotel and $3K in gambling losses for my wife to sit in front of a slot machine.

The weird thing is he can't pick up the tickets until two days before the fight...but they've already charged his cc.
SC you train BJJ?? Originally Posted by White_nerdy_redneck

I used to train in the arts at 2 of the best gyms. My previous Muay Thai instructor was at the time ranked #3 in the world. I don't care will mention his name. - Daniel Kim he moved out of town to go work for a major endorser. ..and yes my hands are official but I always thought they were because growing up in the hood they had to be... Now I box (more like spar with heavy weight dudes in the ring) to keep my skills in touch and I feel I need that physical contact..I need to get hit every so often to remind me not to get too comfy in this world....despite that I prefer not to fight anyone I just carry my glocks and pistols these days....
Most of them are too busy ruining the world. Originally Posted by Prime Time

FTFY
I used to train in the arts at 2 of the best gyms. My previous Muay Thai instructor was at the time ranked #3 in the world. I don't care will mention his name. - Daniel Kim he moved out of town to go work for a major endorser. ..and yes my hands are official but I always thought they were because growing up in the hood they had to be... Now I box (more like spar with heavy weight dudes in the ring) to keep my skills in touch and I feel I need that physical contact..I need to get hit every so often to remind me not to get too comfy in this world....despite that I prefer not to fight anyone I just carry my glocks and pistols these days.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Damn, the ducks are flying low this summer and just quacking up a storm.
I wish I could be like SC.