Newbie?

What is considered a newbie? I've encountered some companions that won't see me / respond to pms etc. Looking for pointers on why is this. I've only been in the hobby / on the site for a few months and am frustrated by some the response or lack there of.
Heh 2 months is newbie status

Most will see you as long you have references
Some require 10+ reviews
Some look at your registration date
Some don't have time to check references
Some don't bother to help their fellow hooktards with references
Some have shitty tcb and only get serious when funds are low

The best thing you can do, is contact a provider you're interested in,with all the pertinent information ie Age,Refs,Race,Time and Day you'd like to meet
If she doesn't respond,you move on to the next one

Good luck

Some require 10+ reviews

The best thing you can do, is contact a provider you're interested in,with all the pertinent information ie Age,Refs,Race,Time and Day you'd like to meet

Good luck Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
+1

It doesn't get any more real than ^^^^^'that.
This shit ain't easy for a newbie...especially now.
Premium status might help but your ROS'S may have been lacking for approval.
Sir you have seen two foooking hotties, whose screening process seems stringent enough to open the doors to the kingdom. Perhaps these ladies are giving you less than stellar recommendations. Get back with these ladies perhaps and ask them politely if they have been responding to reference checks from other females. Now you have to be a politician in asking because you don't want to piss them off. I hate it to, kissing ass and spending money but sometimes it is what it is. Also, every now and then say something on the board. The threads now have gone to shit, but find one you are comfortable with and say something. BThree has a thread named cover stories, she has a great rep here so engage in that conversation. If you engage the right way females will get used to seeing you around and will be more willing to take a risk. This whole thing is about mitigating risks, at least for me. I hope that helps sir. At the end of the day if someone doesn't respond just jack off and send someone else a pm.. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...

Some require 10+ reviews

Good luck Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Seriously on point.