Curiosity Speaking

Recently read a comment/inquiry on the national board that sparked my interest.

The basic question was “How does a guy go about setting up a MFM session?” And my follow-up to that, or a MFMF session.

It seems to me in my limited experience the ladies are more in tune with each other than us guys are. They seem to have friends that they travel with or do doubles with (FMF). Now from personal experience the FMF was really easy to set up with a lady I had been seeming pretty regularly years ago, she just brought one of her friends she thought I might like (and I did). Now later as I am mentioning my bucket list which included MFMF they offered some suggestions as to another guy that might have similar interests and otherwise compatibility with my likes in women. On their suggestion I sent him an ECCIE pm and we started the ball rolling, it turned out to be a great evening for the four of us.

Would certainly be interested in hearing everyone’s thoughts. It’s pretty quite here in the Columbus/Starkville/West Point area of the State.
When Lily Kat Wood and I were working together we set up a entire orgy!! It was so much fun!! I’ve had several guys ask about a MFM session but can never get everyone on the same page lol
I have a guy that does my mom and mmf playtimes w me...we even do hotwife sessions.
I even have reviews of them here..

And if you want to add another female. I got that too! Lol
So dumb question about a MFM session. I am not gay or bi in the slightest, but could this still be an enjoyable activity? If so any helpful pointers?
Never done one but me thinks it may be more fun for the girl. But the gist of the original question was how to make the necessary arrangements regardless of whether it’s MFM FMF or MFMF or more as Adaline mentioned.
I did one with kinky Little Nicky recently with a friend of mine. He wanted to try mfm. I had done them when I was younger in my swinging days. He had some nerves and had trouble getting it up. So make sure you are going to be comfortable in the situation and able to enjoy yourself.

As far as the fun, I enjoy them if the female is really into it. As nicely as I can say this it’s a turn on to watch a lady who isn’t ashamed to enjoy herself, knows what she wants, and what she wants is non stop cock. You have to decide your comfort level with close contact if you want to try DP or other things where swords may touch. Even if you go doggie style with one from behind and one getting a bj it’s still fun. Different but fun.
As far as arrangements I would just post on here and find out what ladies are willing. From there I’m sure someone in here will join you.