AsianTrish – NC/NS

This doesn't happen to me very often, but when it does it really pisses me off...

On 7/14 I booked an appointment with Asian Trish for today at 5pm via P411. I have a long positive history on P411, so she responded quickly and sent me her phone number. We exchanged an e-mail last night and everything looked good to go. All I knew before today was that she has a place in the Galleria and would call me with the specifics.

I hadn’t heard from her by noon, so I texted her to get the address. No response by the time I was leaving work. I had to drive into the Galleria, so I took off and hoped she would get back to me. Around 4:30 I called her and left a message. I sent another text. No response.

Now I am in the Galleria with no love! Plus – I had to drive home in 5pm rush hour traffic.

How crappy is that!

I feel kinda bad for you. I hear she's a firecracker.
Maybe you could of stopped a spa or called an agency. I know... cheap substitute.

Interesting.... Not her M.O. at ALL...... Surly there is more to this story..... Not that it makes your day any easier/better.... Sorry that happened brotha.... here's to hoping she's ok and has a "Make-it-up-to-you" plan ready and waiting when she responds....
This doesn't happen to me very often, but when it does it really pisses me off...

On 7/14 I booked an appointment with Asian Trish for today at 5pm via P411. I have a long positive history on P411, so she responded quickly and sent me her phone number. We exchanged an e-mail last night and everything looked good to go. All I knew before today was that she has a place in the Galleria and would call me with the specifics.

I hadn’t heard from her by noon, so I texted her to get the address. No response by the time I was leaving work. I had to drive into the Galleria, so I took off and hoped she would get back to me. Around 4:30 I called her and left a message. I sent another text. No response.

Now I am in the Galleria with no love! Plus – I had to drive home in 5pm rush hour traffic.

How crappy is that!

Originally Posted by Houston007
JaD would back me up...... I would've probably hit up the Thai girls....while everyone sit's in Traffic i'd be fucking
Yep Mojo - that would have been a good fall back plan, if I would have taken the time to make a fall back plan. Live and learn. Next time I will scope out a Plan B.

Plan B would have been tough today cuz I had to be back out to the burbs by 7pm. Life gets in the way of the hobby sometimes.
It's true...... Mojojo's room is the last one down the hall on the left......

Well.... having not heard a thing all day after a noon text, maybe should have spurred you to at least consider a plan b.... just sayinsaying bro.....
It's true...... Mojojo's room is the last one down the hall on the left...... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
True story, just don't skeet on my pillow and bring your own fucking toothbrush....your own toilet paper too!

Hope it works out with you man, if i recall she's had this happen before and made up for it.
  • YoHou
  • 07-17-2013, 08:50 PM
i got NCNS by her in the galleria location too, but she made up for it in downtown a week later.
Interesting.... Not her M.O. at ALL...... Surly there is more to this story..... Not that it makes your day any easier/better.... Sorry that happened brotha.... here's to hoping she's ok and has a "Make-it-up-to-you" plan ready and waiting when she responds.... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Three NCNS mentioned by dudes in a month or so?
Three NCNS mentioned by dudes in a month or so? Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
It's a paradigm shift....and only JaD can pull those off.
Trish e-mailed me late last night / early this morning. She said yesterday she was not feeling well and went to the hospital. She was apologetic in her e-mail.

Girls usually get sick AFTER they meet me, not before..... LOL

Mojo - how she responds now will tell a lot about her.

She is a hot little spinner!

It's a paradigm shift....and only JaD can pull those off. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Nah.... just never saw They prior NCNS..... my bad.
Interesting.... Not her M.O. at ALL...... Surly there is more to this story..... Not that it makes your day any easier/better.... Sorry that happened brotha.... here's to hoping she's ok and has a "Make-it-up-to-you" plan ready and waiting when she responds.... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Definitely her MO when she does outcall. But she will make it up with BBFS which has to be concerning considering how dirty she is and the volume of clients she sees.
^^^^^
Oh god. Here we go.
I just want to apologize to everybody that I nc/ns. I truly feel bad about wasting each of your time. But every time I make an appointment it is because I really do want to see you, but sometimes things do happen and it is easier for me to run away than to try to fix it and sometimes I have to admit that it is just because I suddenly don't feel like it. It is wrong and immature and I'm ashamed of it. This hobby just started to feel like work, and it's not something that I'm good at. I do love everybody in this site. And I truly enjoy each of y'all's company. but because this hobby has started to feel like work, I no longer want to be in it. So before I post my last ad next week, I just want to let all of you know that I am retiring.
Also, if it helps to put everybody at ease, or those whom I have done bareback unplanned, I do get tested every 3 weeks. And for those who have seen me I'm sure you would see that I do take really good care of myself and even though I am a bad girl in bed, I am a good girl. And I do respect and care about ur health just as well as mine. I would not purposely endanger u. I'm sorry that I don't have better control of myself sometimes but I'm sure that I'm also not the only one to blame in this situation.
I hope I see y'all before I go, I don't want disappear without saying good bye.
But if I don't, I love u guys!