Best Syracuse has ever seen?!?

So who is it?

Honestly, cuse is terrible. Beyond bad.

Best for me is this girl Sasha that posted on BP for a few weeks. Great ass and tits, awesome body and good face.

I’ve been in the game for 4-5 years so I could have missed out on some good ones.

This place is depressing on many levels.....and I’m also amazed at what some folks around here consider good. It’s reqlly disgusting.
That's why the good ones charge$$$$$
Have all cows in Rochester so dont feel bad.
Gia Desire Me was awesome
I'll tell you what, I got a chance to see Sweet Sexy Kelsie when she was here and all I can say is WOW.
I also really enjoy Monicamarie
Bianca in the car bj category
Bianca in the car bj category Originally Posted by Bing55
She was a very nice fuck as well until she became a thieving whore.

Cuse has had some very good ones over the years, but most don't last long and the prettiest ones have usually had "issues". The best long term for me was Nikki who was at Ang's in 2005 and then my UTR for the next decade. Suzanne from Cortland who used to travel to Cuse was quite good too.

I have had a very good rapport with DeeDee too, but I know that she has been hit or miss with others.
Their was a girl named Erin Bradford who was going to school in Syracuse a couple years back and was great but it cost 400/hr. She got breast implants while still in school (I saw her before and after) and had an AMAZING ass. At one point she changed her name to Natalia Nova. She has since moved to Manhattan and has changed her name yet again, jacking her rates at the same time. Looks like she had more work done also. She was my ATF in Syracuse.
Jessie was the best I ever had during my visits to Syracuse.
  • Sam54
  • 02-16-2018, 08:36 AM
I really miss Amber Blue Eyes even though she was pricey...she was a hell of a good time. But I have to say that a beautiful blonde 22 yr old spinner I met a couple of years ago for who only posted 2 BP ads and then went silent, is my favorite. She was amazing at everything with killer looks body and face. She retired quickly and cleaned her life up and is doing well now. The same for Amber Blue eyes!
Didn't Brilliance visit Syracuse often?
Didn't Brilliance visit Syracuse often? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Probably...She was well travelled
Even though she only visits... Alyse.. omg!!!
She was a very nice fuck as well until she became a thieving whore.

Cuse has had some very good ones over the years, but most don't last long and the prettiest ones have usually had "issues". The best long term for me was Nikki who was at Ang's in 2005 and then my UTR for the next decade. Suzanne from Cortland who used to travel to Cuse was quite good too.

I have had a very good rapport with DeeDee too, but I know that she has been hit or miss with others. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Yes Suzanne the Soccer Mom. She was hot.
Going back a few years now was Destiny who was in Ang's stables. One of the hottest I knew in Syracuse.

Also can't argue with Suzanne the soccer mom!