What if there is no chemistry between a hobbiest and a provider

If a hobbyist arrives at a provider's place for the first time and he realizes that he does not like what he sees, what is the right thing for him to do?
1-apologizes and leaves with no donation immediately
2-gives her some portion of her agreed donation and leave
3- else?

If you are a provider, what is your preference?
If you are a hobbiest, what would you do?
Depends. If she looks absolutely nothing like her pics, I wouldn't give her a thing. I mean, if your pics show you as a blonde spinner and you show up weighing 200+, that's false advertising.
Being misled about looks isn't the same thing as lack of chemistry. If a provider is well-established on ECCIE and/or P411, it's unlikely that you'll find her appearance in person to be very far from her presentation on those sites. If it is, you can bet she'll be called out on it in her reviews.

But it's all the intangibles and behavioral factors that make for poor chemistry - how clean she keeps her incall, whether she turns her phone off, whether her voice is shrill or sweet or husky.

If you can't glean enough of this info from reviews, you probably should arrange a 30 minute appointment for the first visit. This is my normal practice when I see a provider for the first time - assuming she offers a 30 minute rate. I'm rarely disappointed, but at least if I leave early I won't have invested a whole hour and the whole donation that goes with it. And I usually arrange in advance an option to extend to a 60 minute session if the chemistry is right.

So the bottom line is ... if she grossly misrepresents her looks (as is often the case with BP girls) and what you see is a turn-off, then you'd be justified in just leaving and taking your donation with you. But if her appearance is accurately represented and she isn't a complete jerk to you, then it seems to me you're obligated to leave the donation, even if you decide to leave early. You made a deal with her, and she was willing to keep her end of it.
  • ztonk
  • 09-03-2011, 11:14 AM
But if her appearance is accurately represented and she isn't a complete jerk to you, then it seems to me you're obligated to leave the donation, even if you decide to leave early. You made a deal with her, and she was willing to keep her end of it. Originally Posted by mastermind238
Communication is very important... if you aren't feeling the vibe, there is a chance she isn't either. Tell her how you're feeling and what you're thinking. She might work with you, or give you the option to cut your losses.

z
If a hobbyist arrives at a provider's place for the first time and he realizes that he does not like what he sees, what is the right thing for him to do?

1-apologizes and leaves with no donation immediately
Originally Posted by Pinot_Noir
The fact that he is SEEING something he does not like seems to indicate that either pics of the lady are misleading or there are incall issues. Both items under the control of the lady.

The Title and the Scenario do not match....

Determining "chemistry" would take some time getting to know her and I can see where others would feel the need to compensate her a little for her time.....

Personally... I would simply tell her that this was not going to work and say Good-Bye if at her incall. If she came to me I would drop some money for Gas...
What makes a hooker great is the ability to make you feel like there is chemistry or in reality, the ILLUSION of that.

sixx
I bet we have all had some lack of chemistry before. I went through with it and kept the session. Granted it wasn't a very good session. In my case it was a hot 19 year old that was tired from staying up all night. Ditto to Sixx's coment.
Chemistry is a bad word here. You can't determine that when first arriving. That requires a little time. Like op states, not liking what he sees when he first arrives. I've been there many times which is why I will only do 30 minute sessions for first time visits. Not all providers have face pics and the ones that do will naturally put their best photos up. This is also another reason why I don't like glamor shots. I just say no if they don't do 30 minute sessions. That's my advise to the op. 30 minute sessions for first time visits.
Being misled about looks isn't the same thing as lack of chemistry. If a provider is well-established on ECCIE and/or P411, it's unlikely that you'll find her appearance in person to be very far from her presentation on those sites. If it is, you can bet she'll be called out on it in her reviews.

But it's all the intangibles and behavioral factors that make for poor chemistry - how clean she keeps her incall, whether she turns her phone off, whether her voice is shrill or sweet or husky.

If you can't glean enough of this info from reviews, you probably should arrange a 30 minute appointment for the first visit. This is my normal practice when I see a provider for the first time - assuming she offers a 30 minute rate. I'm rarely disappointed, but at least if I leave early I won't have invested a whole hour and the whole donation that goes with it. And I usually arrange in advance an option to extend to a 60 minute session if the chemistry is right.

So the bottom line is ... if she grossly misrepresents her looks (as is often the case with BP girls) and what you see is a turn-off, then you'd be justified in just leaving and taking your donation with you. But if her appearance is accurately represented and she isn't a complete jerk to you, then it seems to me you're obligated to leave the donation, even if you decide to leave early. You made a deal with her, and she was willing to keep her end of it. Originally Posted by mastermind238

What he said (very nicely done)...
If the girl clearly misled you with her ad as far as looks or services offered then the would be client has the right to tell her as soon as the problem becomes known that he didn't sign up for that and he's leaving without paying a cent.

That means if it's a looks issue then you should tell her as soon as you see her and then leave(if she came to you then giving gas money is polite). If she is switching up services in a huge way and can't offer any valid reason as to why(ex. she advertised BBBJ but then is only willing to perform CBJ) then as soon as that happens the guy should point out her ad and his expectations and leave...depending on how long it took for that to happen and what they did during that waiting time he should give her a portion of the donation.

If the girl shows up, looks like she portrayed herself in the ad and is willing to offer the services she advertised and for some reason you just don't feel anything towards her then that is your issue and you need to pay her full fee...most guys since they are paying the full fee would go ahead and get what enjoyment they could from her services.

What isn't ok is for guys to game the system...like see a girl, services rendered and then afterwards be like "you know, I didn't see that dimple in your thigh in your ads skank! I deserve 20 bucks off" or the girl is exactly the same as her pix but she died her hair from blonde to brunette and you went through the session anyway without mentioning it then on second thought you're like "hey, wait! I expected a blonde damn it, I want my money back"- that stuff should have been noticed and dealt with way before money exchanged hands.

When I first started there was a group of middle eastern men who would routinely call the agency I worked for and ask for like twice as many girls as they actually needed and then once we got there they would pick and choose who they wanted and try to send the rest away empty handed after luring them there in the first place and knowing exactly what they looked like since it was generally the same few girls week after week. That was really annoying and eventually the agency didn't wanna deal with it anymore. It was only a problem for me once because after seeing them do it the first time I said hell nah next time they called. Maybe it was just a cultural thing.
I agree with what everyone else said. Thats why its very important to do your research before meeting up with someone. You can get an idea about someone by reading reviews, also when a review is posted look at some of the details and see if the match with what her photos portray.. like her hair color and body type and that could tell you if those photos might be current. Socials and get togethers are also a great way to scope out the different girls and see if they were what you were expecting.
Here's a suggestion (be sure to read the fine print please).

Upon your face to face meeting, should you come to the conclusion that she's 300 lbs heavier than depicted or described, or she has a piss poor attitude, then try saying "you are not what I was expecting" and leaving with a $20 or $40 donation.

If however, she INSISTS that you hand her her FULL donation, then go ahead and reluctantly drop trouw. Be sure to set your stop watch for the full duration of the session before you suit up. While she's giving you head, repeatedly flatulate (preferably at 30 second intervals; also, try to avoid putting out quiefs but rather shoot for the long stinky ones that come out at 120 htz; eating lots of beans prior ought to help you achieved your full god-given-manly-man potential).

Since you don't want to appear rude or inconsiderate, be sure to say "sorry" after each flatulence. Remember that saying "sorry" makes all thing good, better, best, and sometimes even mo' better that the original disposition.

You could then potentially reciprocate, BP style, with an eye catching review:
★★ oNe-OF-A-kInd eXXXplosive eXXXperience with ###### ★★

Rrrabbit advises placing the details in ROS.

Just sayin'...

Above suggestions contained herein may result in dismemberment or some crazy bitch showing up at your front door . Therefore, techniques and methods described ought to be administered by an expert, after 500 hours (or more, subject to cranium density) of careful guidance from a wanna-be-pimp. Please don't be a moron, and attempt this at home. P.S. rrrabbit is an expert licensed anti-hoower guidance counselor, and his rates are extremely competitive.
I recently encountered this exact situation. A gentlemen made an appt for an hour and a half...he showed up 30 minutes late and when walked in he looked at me and took his wallet out and said he changed his mind. I was not what he was looking for, I asked," if I did something wrong ?. He made it very clear it was nothing I did or said, he compensated me for my trouble and left. Thank god I have a very healthy self esteem...he was not my type either...lol

Here's a suggestion. Please be sure to read the fine print.

Upon your face-to-face meeting, should you come to the conclusion that she's 300lbs heavier then depicted or described, or she has a piss poor attitude, then try saying "you are not what I was expecting" and leaving.

If however, she INSISTS that you hand her her full donation, then go ahead and reluctantly drop trouw. Be sure to and set your stop watch for the full duration of the session before you suit up. While she's giving you head, repeatedly flatulate (preferrable at 30 second intervals or 120 htz). Since you don't want to appear rude or inconsiderate, be sure to say "sorry" after each flatulence.

Remember, saying "sorry" makes all thing good, better, best, and sometimes even mo' better that the original disposition.

Following suggestions herein may result in dismemberment or some crazy bitch showing up at your front step. Therefore, techniques and methods described should only be administered by an expert, after 500 hours (or more) of careful guidance from a wanna-be-pimp. Please don't be a moron attempt this at home. P.S. rrrabbit is a licensed anti-hoower guidance counselor expert, and his rates are extremely competitive.
Originally Posted by rrrabbit
Recently I met a provider at her apartment complex where she was living with a friend. Without saying it expressly, the roommate made herself too visible (she would not leave, kept coming in and out of hobby room). The apt layout was not ideal and unless the roommate left the apt altogether (or me and provider leave to go to hotel) there was no place for the session to begin. Within a few minutes at most, I said thank you so much for your invitation and would love to see you again privately. Never got undressed. I gave her gas money and a pack of smokes and left quietly and politely. She called back and gave me a great session a week later, she also got a gift.