True the Vote Wins Stunning Court Ruling Against IRS in Lois Lerner Scandal

Biden's claim that he was part of Odumbo's "zero scandal" administration just took another hit in the ass: this court ruling says otherwise.

True the Vote Wins Stunning Court Ruling Against IRS in Lois Lerner Scandal

Catherine Engelbrecht announced a historic legal victory in her decade long battle against the IRS for targeting her group, True The Vote, as part of the Odumbo administration’s weaponization program against political opposition.

U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton issued a stunning ruling (full pdf below) in favor of True the Vote, and penalized the IRS. Judge Walton forced the IRS to pay maximum attorney’s fees due to discrimination against the conservative organization that stemmed from the Lois Lerner scandal. The financial award is likely to exceed $2 million.

Ms. Engelbrecht’s case is actually connected to the political surveillance operation used against presidential candidate Donald Trump. Factually, the 2010 program to weaponize the IRS looks like the precursor to the 2012 program to weaponize the NSA database.

Political spying 1.0 was the weaponization of the IRS. This is where the term “Secret Research Project” originated as a description from the Obama team. It involved the U.S. Department of Justice under Eric Holder and the FBI under Robert Mueller. It never made sense why Eric Holder requested over 1 million tax records via CD ROM, until overlaying the timeline of the FISA abuse:
The IRS sent the FBI “21 disks constituting a 1.1 million page database of information from 501(c)(4) tax exempt organizations, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.” The transaction occurred in October 2010 (link)
(The Conservative Treehouse)
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 02:13 PM
(The Conservative Treehouse) is biased.

Why should anyone believe that crap?

See how that works?

(The Conservative Treehouse) is biased.

Why should anyone believe that crap?

See how that works?
Originally Posted by WTF
Your notation doesn't change the fact that what I've cited from this article is documented in official court records as fact.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Your notation doesn't change the fact that what I've cited from this article is documented in official court records as fact. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OJ was not guilty in a Court of Law

OJ was not guilty in a Court of Law
Originally Posted by WTF
Your disingenuous observation has nothing at all to do with Lois Lerner's IRS getting its pecker wacked by the court for abusing the rights of honorable American citizens, does it?
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 02:37 PM
Your observation has nothing to do with Lois Lerner's IRS getting its pecker wacked by the court for abusing the rights of honorable American citizens, does it? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sure it does.

Biased Courts get it wrong all the time.

Isn't that wtf you been crying about in the Flynn case?

Sure it does.

Biased Courts get it wrong all the time.
Originally Posted by WTF
The court ruled that the illegal bias was all on Odumbo and Lois Lerner. Your quibbling about the ruling will never change that. The IRS admitted in public that its actions were harmful and illegal as part of the settlement. Biden can take that Odumbo feather and shove it up his "zero scandal" ass for the rest of his 2020 campaign.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 02:48 PM
The court ruled that the illegal bias was all on Odumbo and Lois Lerner. Your quibbling about the ruling will never change that. The IRS admitted in public that its actions were harmful and illegal as part of the settlement. Biden can take that Odumbo feather and shove it up his "zero scandal" ass for the rest of his 2020 campaign.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor IB does not care for his quibble to be thrown back at him.

Poor IB does not care for his quibble to be thrown back at him. Originally Posted by WTF
Libertarian my ass, this WMFer is a 0beymeme from the word GO...

• WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Pull up your pants Redhot

Shrill, whining yelps and the stamping of little tiny feet do not change the fact that United States District Judge Reggie B. Walton signed a Consent Order that included the IRS admission of wrongdoing and affirmed that prejudice on the basis of an applicant’s name, association, or political viewpoint is an unconstitutional violation of First Amendment rights. Further, United States District Judge Reggie B. Walton stunningly rebuked the IRS for its behavior that led to this litigation. Judge Walton ruled that True the Vote is entitled to a “bad faith enhancement” to its requested attorney’s fees. Judge Walton ruled that there is “clear and convincing evidence necessary for a finding of bad faith on the part of [the IRS]” in their discrimination against True the Vote.

Biden and Odumbo will have to sleep on their tummies, because Judge Walton just chewed their "zero scandal" bullshit in the ass.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2019, 02:59 PM
Shrill, whining yelps and the stamping of little tiny feet do not change the fact that United States District Judge Reggie B. Walton signed a Consent Order that included the IRS admission of wrongdoing and affirmed that prejudice on the basis of an applicant’s name, association, or political viewpoint is an unconstitutional violation of First Amendment rights. Further, United States District Judge Reggie B. Walton stunningly rebuked the IRS for its behavior that led to this litigation. Judge Walton ruled that True the Vote is entitled to a “bad faith enhancement” to its requested attorney’s fees. Judge Walton ruled that there is “clear and convincing evidence necessary for a finding of bad faith on the part of [the IRS]” in their discrimination against True the Vote.

Biden and Odumbo will have to sleep on their tummies, because Judge Walton just chewed their "zero scandal" bullshit in the ass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Judge Andrew ruled....

Judge Andrew ruled.... Originally Posted by WTF
Your disingenuous deflections are irrelevant!

In this instance, Judge Walton was the presiding judge in the IRS case, and he ruled that Odumbo's IRS activities were unconstitutional and violated the First Amendment rights of American citizens.

Originally Posted by Redhot1960

just a bitter old man
Pull up your pants Redhot

Originally Posted by WTF
If you don’t, WTF will help you. After he’s done with his inspection!