TS BRANDI on BP ??

http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...randi/41145132

I'm guessing fake, can anyone confirm? Thanks
I believe it is a fake add, 1# the measurements don't add up with her body 2# which side of 75 is she on. Is she on the west or east side of 75.. I bet if you called and asked which side of 75 she is on that will give you your answer... a photo like that white only and she is on the east side of 75 it doesn't match up.. But then again I could be wrong... Only one way to find out is go see that mutherfucker 😉
I believe she is real. Her pics are real too but apparently they are deceiving.

Here is a quote from a review on another board:
Let me save you some time and money. Do not go see this one. All she cares about is the $$. Photos of her are a little misleading too. Appears petite in them, but in reality, much larger in person. If you are looking for a good time, do not waste your money
I would like to find a HOT one myself!!!!

PURE GFE+++
I know I am a little slow on this, but I am interested.

BG, how do you know this is the same lady?

The review you cited is from 7 years ago and the other reviews go back to 2005.
never met but she has been on Eros off and on for over 10 years
never met but she has been on Eros off and on for over 10 years Originally Posted by bengay
Roger that. She's been around a long time. Used to be "Vendella"
Interesting, about the only time I look at Eros is if the link is attached to a review.
at one time Eros was a prime source of good tranny meat. Not so much anymore.

If you do happen to find something on EROS, search for her on Backpage at a cheaper price.

If you want it really cheap, craigslist is where it is at.
at one time Eros was a prime source of good tranny meat. Not so much anymore. If you do happen to find something on EROS, search for her on Backpage at a cheaper price. If you want it really cheap, craigslist is where it is at. Originally Posted by bengay
Exactly, BP was usually $100 cheaper. Haven't really searched Craigslist though. Thx
Brandi is real. Pics are accurate. I have visited her and she is an intelligent sweetheart.