Let me get this right...

"The DNC is mad at Russia

because they "think"

they are trying to manipulate

our election by Exposing that

the DNC IS manipulating our election???"
It's worst than that.

The Dims are pinning Donald Trump for encouraging the Russians to hack "state secrets" even though Hillary insists her emails didn't include "state secrets."
It's worst than that.

The Dims are pinning Donald Trump for encouraging the Russians to hack "state secrets" even though Hillary insists her emails didn't include "state secrets." Originally Posted by gnadfly
except that Donald didn't say that.

what he did say was sarcastically ask the Russians to turn over the email data to the FBI if they have them. there's no hacking in his comments.

Dems apparently blew spleens after he said this.

Rush Limbaugh says Trump may have a hidden talent in the type of sarcasm he used that brings the worst out of people.
"The DNC is mad at Russia

because they "think"

they are trying to manipulate

our election by Exposing that

the DNC IS manipulating our election???" Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
thank you Papa Bear & Mama Bear.
what he did say was sarcastically ask the Russians to turn over the email data to the FBI if they have them. there's no hacking in his comments.

Dems apparently blew spleens after he said this.

. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
it wasn't merely the dims themselves, well ok it was the dims, but that includes their publicist arm ..the main stream media

there are many such paradoxes regarding Hillary and the dims..its because they constantly try to deflect from the real issue at hand and when you make up stuff, the logic doesn't track

instead of umbrage taken at the grand arrogance of Hillary assuming the sole ability to decide and delete what constitutes our records, and for negligently putting our secrets at risk so she could keep her secrets secret, the media acts like trump is at fault for jokingly suggesting maybe if the Russians have the deleted emails, they could return them

most dims "feel", not think, so all they have to do is put a feeling out there for their supporters and for anyone not really paying attention
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If HRC had said what Trump said about Russia, you'd be filing lawsuits and sharpening your pitchforks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You can't bash HRC as an explanation for Trump's dangerous, disastrous behavior.

She did t do it. HE DID!
You mean it was Trump that illegally used a private server in violation of the law to conduct state department business and allowed an outside agency to hack into her system ?

I thought that was Hillray that did that so she could also conduct her Clinton Crime foundation business without having to use two devices, I mean servers.
No that's not what I mean, and you know it, dipshit.

Of course I don't expect anything remotely logical from you or any other RWWipe on the subject of Drumpf.

Carry on, dipshit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If HRC had said what Trump said about Russia, you'd be filing lawsuits and sharpening your pitchforks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You can't bash HRC as an explanation for Trump's dangerous, disastrous behavior.

She did t do it. HE DID! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
do what Pissup Rider????

Rush Limbaugh says Trump may have a hidden talent in the type of sarcasm he used that brings the worst out of people. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's not hidden.
It's not hidden. Originally Posted by gnadfly
not hidden? lol
Let's see...

Who is saying it was the Russians?

Obama and Hillary

Of What does that remind you?

Yeah, enough said

So it's not the Russians,

Maybe it's only Obama and Hillary trying to tie trump, Putin, NATO et al all together in the mindless minds of the American electorate
Picture Hildabeast saying and doing these things:

"I could SHOOT somebody on fifth avenue and not lose any voters!"

Mocking a physically handicapped reporter.

" I know more about the Military than the generals do."

"McCain isn't a war hero, he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

Jeez, people...just admit if Hildabeast said this SHIT, you'd find it pretty disgusting...
Picture Hildabeast saying and doing these things:

"I could SHOOT somebody on fifth avenue and not lose any voters!"

Mocking a physically handicapped reporter.

" I know more about the Military than the generals do."

"McCain isn't a war hero, he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

Jeez, people...just admit if Hildabeast said this SHIT, you'd find it pretty disgusting... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Do those comments have anything to do with the Russians?

Was it a Russian sniper who was shooting at HillariousNoMore and Chelsea?

Did the Russians hide cancelled WhiteWater checks in shoe boxes in her closet?

Did the Russians delete 30,000 emails from her private server?

Did the Russians force her to attempt to join the Marine Corps?

Did the Russians create the Great Wing Conspiracy that put cum on Monica's dress?

Did Trump give the approval for a controlling interest in U.S. uranium to Russians?

Did the Russians install a private server in the Clinton residence?

Did the Russians kill Ambassador Stevens and the brave men guarding him?

What's wrong with Trump getting along with the Russians?

Talking about hypocritical bullshit ... you're loaded with it ... and intoxicated!

Telling the Russians he can be "more flexible" after the 2012 elections..

Russian warships at the DNC .....

Obama and his SOS embracing and cooperating with the Russians to the risk of our Allies, NATO members, and U.S. citizens, while supporting and praising the Russian military.