John McCain agrees with what I been saying all along: Trump doesn't represent the GOP!!!

Sen. John McCain accused Donald Trump of defaming Khizr Khan and argued the Republican presidential candidate does not represent the GOP.

"While our Party has bestowed upon him the nomination, it is not accompanied by unfettered license to defame those who are the best among us," McCain said in a statement Monday.

Can you so called conservatives see why Trump is making a mockery of our party?
Neither does John McCain.

I thought he was dead...
Neither does John McCain. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Ditto!!!!

(Great minds think alike!!! Until I saw your post those were my exact words!)

I respect John McCain as a Man, not as a spokesperson for the Republican Party.
Another winner.

Is he voting for Hillary too?
Another winner.

Is he voting for Hillary too? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
We will never know! Was that "winner" or "whiner"?
John McCain served proudly in Vietnam and was a POW- he's far more of a patriot than Trump will ever be- didn't Trump once say that McCain wasn't a hero because he got captured? What a low life POS coming from a man like Trump who never had to work for anything in his life- fucking cocksucker.
Puke_Likely worships at alter of Benedict Arnold and he just loves "songbirds"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrP6k1RRS9I
John McCain served proudly OVER Vietnam and was a POW-

... a man like Trump who never had to work for anything in his life- fucking cocksucker. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Fixed it for you junior birdman!!!!

Let me see .... the "Sarg" is giving lectures on ..... what?

Is there ANYONE posting in here who didn't know McCain was a "POW"?????

Based on your performance on and off the board .... you sound like may be you are the one who hasn't been "working for anything" .... Trump could probably buy you with the loose change he has in his pants pocket .....

Whether McCain served and how he served is not relevant to whether or not he speaks for the Republican Party ... Trump gave his opinion .... Trump doesn't speak for the Republican Party either ...... there will be folks voting for him who probably have never voted "Republican" before ... There will be Republicans who will not vote for him just like there will be Democrats who vote for HillaryNoMore.

FYI: HillaryNoMore is not the "spokesperson" for the Democrats either!

Neither is Bill ... Neither is Obaminable or Mushell!!!

Blow your nose, wipe the tears away, and splash some cold water on your mug!
Fixed it for you junior birdman!!!!

Let me see .... the "Sarg" is giving lectures on ..... what?

Is there ANYONE posting in here who didn't know McCain was a "POW"?????

Based on your performance on and off the board .... you sound like may be you are the one who hasn't been "working for anything" .... Trump could probably buy you with the loose change he has in his pants pocket .....

Whether McCain served and how he served is not relevant to whether or not he speaks for the Republican Party ... Trump gave his opinion .... Trump doesn't speak for the Republican Party either ...... there will be folks voting for him who probably have never voted "Republican" before ... There will be Republicans who will not vote for him just like there will be Democrats who vote for HillaryNoMore.

FYI: HillaryNoMore is not the "spokesperson" for the Democrats either!

Neither is Bill ... Neither is Obaminable or Mushell!!!

Blow your nose, wipe the tears away, and splash some cold water on your mug! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are a simpleton - there are proud muslims serving our country each and every day- wTF has Trump done in his life? Have you been tool atlantic city and seen the carnage Trump has left from his many failed bankruptcies? I bet I have a higher credit score than Trump you doofus!
John McCain served proudly in Vietnam and was a POW- he's far more of a patriot than Trump will ever be- didn't Trump once say that McCain wasn't a hero because he got captured? What a low life POS coming from a man like Trump who never had to work for anything in his life- fucking cocksucker. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
McCain is a has-been, honestly.. I supported him in 2000, but the party machine insisted on Bush.. McCain was, and is a Patriot, but as far as an influential Republican, his star has been falling for 10 years.. I was embarrassed as Hell for the guy in 2008, when days before Lehman Brothers folded, setting up the economic collapse, McCain announced the economy was "sound".. Obama jumped headlong into the emergency economic meetings, while McCain sat on the sidelines wondering what was going on.

having said that, Trump is getting battered by the democrat machine.. they know his weakness is to shoot from the hip, they are playing into that.. and it's working.. Assange better have some explosive email shit left, or this election is over.
Lots of people were POW
Doesn't give him a pass for what he does now.

He is a fucking DEM and always will be.

The last thing he did that was patriotic was server in the Military

After that he went libtard.
John McCain served proudly in Vietnam and was a POW- he's far more of a patriot than Trump will ever be- didn't Trump once say that McCain wasn't a hero because he got captured? What a low life POS coming from a man like Trump who never had to work for anything in his life- fucking cocksucker. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
McCain would have been booted out of the service after he crashed the FIRST aircraft, if not for his father and grand father. And should have been booted out after he crashed the SECOND aircraft regardless of his father and grand father.
Luke Wyatt, "What a low life POS coming from a man like Trump who never had to work for anything in his life- fucking cocksucker. wTF has Trump done in his life?"

Allowed thousands of people to have jobs so they could provide for their families. Build building that allow tens of thousands of people to to go to work everyday, and provide for their families. Pretty noble if you ask me.
You are a simpleton -.... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Your shrapnel injury is showing! You and Hillary both have damaged brains.

Please don't wrap those who served in a flag and try to pretend they are verbally "bullet" proof!

I guess you also think John Kerry was a "war hero"!
Ditto!!!!

(Great minds think alike!!! Until I saw your post those were my exact words!)

I respect John McCain as a Man, not as a spokesperson for the Republican Party. Originally Posted by LexusLover

LOL but you support Trump as the spokesperson?..haha you're a real Einstein LL. That's like saying you love pussy but not enough to want to fuck it. lol