Rochester & Syracuse trips?!!?!

Hi everyone! I'm thinking about traveling more, but obviously want to check interest before making solid plans.
I'm looking at a Rochester trip 12/13-12/15 and Syracuse 1/11-1/13.
Message me if interested! Thanks!
Nope
yeah ...nope
About average upstate New York hook. Maybe slightly below average.
About average upstate New York hook. Maybe slightly below average. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You're basing that on what??
Well, she has been reviewed many times, and always gets good reviews. She is a larger women, but wears it well. Her rates are good, and she is not a clock watcher, and always GFE. To each his own, and I think she would be a good time in the 'Cuse and Rochester.
EA.
I'm sure Toris' inbox is getting some action because only the gentlemen will PM and not post. I'm sure she will do just fine.
She's a great girl and a real pleaser!
I'm sure Toris' inbox is getting some action because only the gentlemen will PM and not post. I'm sure she will do just fine.
She's a great girl and a real pleaser! Originally Posted by Amber Does

We all have our preferences, nope I'm not going to be everyone's type and that's fine by me! Below average? Ok...there's a few good reasons I've had some of the same regulars for over 2 years
You're basing that on what?? Originally Posted by splitlicker
The pictures are poor. In a case like this service means little to me. I can immediately tell it's not going to work. Similar to not having to actually eat or drink something distasteful to be able to tell you're not going to like it. It tastes like it smells.
The pictures are poor. In a case like this service means little to me. I can immediately tell it's not going to work. Similar to not having to actually eat or drink something distasteful to be able to tell you're not going to like it. It tastes like it smells. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
??? Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

But 60+ yes reviews wouldn't sway your decision??
Not at all. I guess I have some specific requirements in a hook. I have to be immediately sexually attracted to her, I guess that's the big one. A few others too, but that's square one for me. I'd be surprised if I were alone here.
I always enjoy me some Tori whenever possible....
  • Tiger
  • 12-02-2015, 12:04 PM
Not at all. I guess I have some specific requirements in a hook. I have to be immediately sexually attracted to her, I guess that's the big one. A few others too, but that's square one for me. I'd be surprised if I were alone here. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Just base on your reviews, it doesn't look like anyone measures up for you. Good luck chasing your