Inflated P411 prices?

Most of our most reliable and beloved companions offer discounts to users of the P411 service since it saves them time in the screening process.

However, it has come to my attention that some of the newer listing in the Memphis area post prices substantially higher than they quote for callers from other advertisement venues (eg: BP). This is for the exact same (usually limited) service; there are no additional services at the higher price. Providers in the $$ range suddenly want $$$. To me this is a red flag and a reason to stay away.

What would possibly be their rational for a higher P411 price?

They only one I can think of is that they view P411 member to be perhaps more affluent and naive (ie: suckers).
I have noticed that as well, and not just in the Memphis area. Maybe the ladies think that since a guy will dish out $$$ to be "verified" on a site in order to get easier access to providers, they are also willing to put out more $$$ for the same pu$$y. Not being familiar with the site, I'm not sure if the ladies have to pay some sort of fee to use it. That could be a factor too.

I have excellent provider references. If a lady does not want to do a little homework by contacting them, she isn't worth my time researching her, let alone seeing her.

But as they say....one's man's trash is another man's treasure, and I don't blame anuyone.
What would possibly be their rational for a higher P411 price?

They only one I can think of is that they view P411 member to be perhaps more affluent and naive (ie: suckers). Originally Posted by Mister
I've actually invited several ladies to p411 and have told them to put a higher rate up than they normally charge the locals? Why? In my area, the local rate is much lower than in other cities. And the majority of those who will see Huntsville, AL ladies off p411 are traveling gents. My feeling is two fold- 1) The ladies should put a slightly higher rate so that when they travel it stays the same. 2) It takes a lot of time, effort, and toftt to separate the wheat from the chaff. Usually the p411 providers are the cream of the crop and traveling gents should pay slightly more than the locals since we helped the ladies get on there.
What would possibly be their rational for a higher P411 price? They only one I can think of is that they view P411 member to be perhaps more affluent and naive (ie: suckers).
Please feel free to send me details on any providers who are charging more than their usual rate to P411 members, and I'll make sure (nicely) that she is aware that it's not appreciated and it will result in the loss of her P411 account if she continues.

P411 is free for the providers, and charging P411 client members MORE is greedy and disrespectful (imo), and I won't tolerate it.

So let me know who is doing it, send me the links to her usual rates, and I assure you the issue will be corrected right away.

Always,
Gina
Yes I have noticed this also. I was wanting to see a provider one time and read her recent reviews that said $$.5/hr but on p411 she had listed $$$.5/hr. I understand that traveling providers may charge more while traveling, but I have noticed this with the local ladies also.
How many times will one lady have ads on 10 different sites - and a different price for each ad? You know a provider is running different prices when you are asked "Where did you see my ad?" <- The answer to that line tells us the price you are responding to AND (in general) what "type" of customer you are. etc.

But yes, I have seen as much as 150 difference between 411 & BP.
How many times will one lady have ads on 10 different sites - and a different price for each ad? You know a provider is running different prices when you are asked "Where did you see my ad?" <- The answer to that line tells us the price you are responding to AND (in general) what "type" of customer you are. etc.

But yes, I have seen as much as 150 difference between 411 & BP. Originally Posted by babee
That's a good point. I would add to that as a client, I don't mind paying a lower price for limited services if that is all I want at the time. Likewise I don't mind paying more for a higher level of service. You, dear lady, recognize this by your price structure. But I resent, for example, paying at a level for which reputable companions, such as yourself, provide full GFE services, to an woman for non-GFE service.

So don't patronize these women, right? Here's the rub: They'll claim there price is posted so they don't need to talk about it, and don't you dare bring up the topic of service since talking about that is a security issue. So what a client is left with is: hand over your fee and wait for the session to unfold to see what their service is about.

I value my P411 service and don't like seeing it used in this way. When my time frees up a bit I will put the information together and submit it to Gina.
I know for me at least. I give a discount for P411 members, so the price they get is usually less than my advertising price. I rather enjoy keeping the clients from 411. I think it just makes things a little easier.
Please feel free to send me details on any providers who are charging more than their usual rate to P411 members, and I'll make sure (nicely) that she is aware that it's not appreciated and it will result in the loss of her P411 account if she continues.

P411 is free for the providers, and charging P411 client members MORE is greedy and disrespectful (imo), and I won't tolerate it.

So let me know who is doing it, send me the links to her usual rates, and I assure you the issue will be corrected right away.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
What Gina said.... she's right, I'm wrong...lol

But I have had ladies try to charge me 100-150 more because they are on p411, not 25-40 more like I suggested. It's funny that the ones who were being greedy are no longer in business.
if there gonna make me pay more on p411 then ima quit that site!
P411 has always been a value and an asset for me. I from a different region (Midwest) and I am used to seeing a discount for P411 members. I figured because it reduces the stress involved with screening and that is worth a little something. But I have been perusing the TN P411 providers and haven't seen much of the discount offer which is a providers option. To read this and find out that if I contact a P411 ad vs a BP ad I am gonna shell out more for the same. I will just forgo some company when I am visiting.
P411 has always been a value and an asset for me. I from a different region (Midwest) and I am used to seeing a discount for P411 members. I figured because it reduces the stress involved with screening and that is worth a little something. But I have been perusing the TN P411 providers and haven't seen much of the discount offer which is a providers option. To read this and find out that if I contact a P411 ad vs a BP ad I am gonna shell out more for the same. I will just forgo some company when I am visiting. Originally Posted by Rider68
It's not across the board, Rider. There are some fine providers in TN. The inflated prices are usually from lower end, typically non-GFE, providers charging the same as higher end GFE providers. Do your homework and check reviews and you should be just fine. Don't take chances on a non-reviewed provider. If they've been around for a while an don't have reviews, they probably aren't worth writing about.
+1 Mister.
  • FK
  • 05-09-2012, 03:02 PM
I tour TN. I use P411 and I love it. My donations are posted on my website and no where else by me. If a rate is posted anywhere else, it is wrong or not posted there by me. My P411 and any other ads I place in the donations section says, Please see my website.

I DO ask what ad you saw me at because I want to know which advertising is working and which is not. Please don't make assumptions because everyone does not operate the same way.

Thank You
I know for me at least. I give a discount for P411 members, so the price they get is usually less than my advertising price. I rather enjoy keeping the clients from 411. I think it just makes things a little easier. Originally Posted by beth601
Ditto! P411 is a great site that makes screening a breeze! Because it cuts my screening time down, I too offer a discount.

xoxo Kourt