VERY IMPORTANT, GUYS!......

In my honest opinion, I feel sorry for all the poor girls who get clients from this site. This is why: YOU GUYS are CHEAP, needy, losers, CHEAP, want to be treated like kings for the pennies you pay these poor girls, I bet they hate all of you. I especially feel sorry for the ones who give you what you want, you, know, BBBJ, FS, GC Greek, etc, and you STILL post a bad review of her! what the F do you want? hey, if you were paying top dollar, I can understand, but all you cheap bastards want the works for sometimes 120.00, shame on you , all of you are disgusting in the first place! I can just imagine the poor girl who has to suck your penis bare back and it smells like fish, and she does it anyways, and then you penetrate her and you still go and write a bad review of her! all of you are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP BASTARDS! there, I said it! IT IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I bet every girl in here feels the same way, they just can't tell you, but I can assure you they are thinking it the moment you see her. It is true, wether you like it or not!!!!!
Well, if a provider really feels like that... guest your handle and move on. Life is too fucking short to hate what you do.....

sixx
  • hd
  • 07-12-2011, 01:56 PM
In my honest opinion, I feel sorry for all the poor girls who get clients from this site. This is why: YOU GUYS are CHEAP, needy, losers, CHEAP, want to be treated like kings for the pennies you pay these poor girls, I bet they hate all of you. I especially feel sorry for the ones who give you what you want, you, know, BBBJ, FS, GC Greek, etc, and you STILL post a bad review of her! what the F do you want? hey, if you were paying top dollar, I can understand, but all you cheap bastards want the works for sometimes 120.00, shame on you , all of you are disgusting in the first place! I can just imagine the poor girl who has to suck your penis bare back and it smells like fish, and she does it anyways, and then you penetrate her and you still go and write a bad review of her! all of you are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP BASTARDS! there, I said it! IT IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I bet every girl in here feels the same way, they just can't tell you, but I can assure you they are thinking it the moment you see her. It is true, wether you like it or not!!!!
oh yea?
I just adore people who hide behind fake names.

Don't be afraid to post what you feel with your real name (hobby handle/provider name at least), say what you mean......mean what you say. Shall I continue?
"There's always Truck Driving School".
I just adore people who hide behind fake names.

Don't be afraid to post what you feel with your real name (hobby handle/provider name at least), say what you mean......mean what you say. Shall I continue? Originally Posted by MsElena

As always, I could not agree with you more MsElena! Fact is, some hobbyist get away with as much as they can to try and get the most BANG for their buck..... as do most any consumers....... as a person in the service industry this is something that is innate in regards to every such business..... You either love what you do and this sort of stuff doesn't bother you, the money is good enough to be able to overlook it, or it consumes you and it is time to find a new profession....... But these threads always end well......

JaD
I've never heard of a penis that smells like fish. I think what you're smelling is your pussy. You may want to try summers eve and if that doesn't work you better see a doctor.
I just adore people who hide behind fake names. Originally Posted by MsElena
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sixx or sixxbach is not my real name

sixx
In my honest opinion, I feel sorry for all the poor girls who get clients from this site. This is why: YOU GUYS are CHEAP, needy, losers, CHEAP, want to be treated like kings for the pennies you pay these poor girls, I bet they hate all of you. I especially feel sorry for the ones who give you what you want, you, know, BBBJ, FS, GC Greek, etc, and you STILL post a bad review of her! what the F do you want? hey, if you were paying top dollar, I can understand, but all you cheap bastards want the works for sometimes 120.00, shame on you , all of you are disgusting in the first place! I can just imagine the poor girl who has to suck your penis bare back and it smells like fish, and she does it anyways, and then you penetrate her and you still go and write a bad review of her! all of you are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP BASTARDS! there, I said it! IT IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I bet every girl in here feels the same way, they just can't tell you, but I can assure you they are thinking it the moment you see her. It is true, wether you like it or not!!!!! Originally Posted by Brutallyhonesthehe

While I agree with the OP about us guys wanting certain services, we (on the other hand) are hardly cheap. I seriously doubt there are any reputable clients/hobbyists who EXPECT to pay $120 for the services of the fine ladies here on ECCIE. I think most of us would be willing to pay much more like 100% to 200% more than the $120 mentioned. I know each of my encounters is probably going to cost anywhere from $250 to $450, and I'll never haggle over it.
Wow someone stole my alter ego name Sounds like somebody just needs some GREAT sex. That always makes me happy.
Wow someone stole my alter ego name Sounds like somebody just needs some GREAT sex. That always makes me happy. Originally Posted by naughtynatale

LMAO .... it's like told you the other day babee, some people just won't be happy.

you can stand on the porch and piss in the yard, and someone will bitch about it.
you can stand in the yard and piss on the porch, and they will bitch about that too.
Guilty! And thank you so much for sharing!
LMAO .... it's like told you the other day babee, some people just won't be happy.

you can stand on the porch and piss in the yard, and someone will bitch about it.
you can stand in the yard and piss on the porch, and they will bitch about that too. Originally Posted by PAPA JOE

You are right PJ. Now that I have had the great sex part today I am going to do my second most fun thing. SHOPPING LOL
Hmmmm gee I wonder who this is???

Im with Natalie, someone needs a good fu#@Kin