I started out with my UT avatar and got praised. I switched to a girly avatar and got shit! It wasn't as if I put up a neon blue scorpion or something? So I finally found one that works no matter what!

Why do you guys have the avatar you have selected! What does it say about you if anything?

Gals what do you think about the guys avatars? Come on give it to us! We can handle it!

The avatar I have now represents me to a Tee. Short and Stubby!!
  • LynnT
  • 07-15-2011, 08:11 AM
I only care about mine from a business stand point, I always change it up as i dont have a showcase here. As a lady your avatar image is important.

I think most guys avi's are funny! Some guy on this board has one I want! Its animated black and white with lady and I swear it looks like me from behind! lol
I just picked one that was non-descript and looked cool. It beats out whatever lame "default" avatar assigned by the board's code.
I looked for one I found funny and that would be easy to remember....
Mine is just the plain Symple truth!
I think mine represents one of my traits
dunno whatever tickles my funny bone
  • hd
  • 07-15-2011, 01:57 PM
Alyssa, if you just asked, I would let you use a pic of me, you know I'm way better then that guy you have on there now!

Of course with my pic, you'd never get any more clients calling you, so I understand why you didn't ask me.

Smart move!
  • jan-w
  • 07-15-2011, 02:04 PM
I picked my avatar because it reflects the real me. This is the sight a lady see's as I work my way up the bed and prepare to dive into her CROCTH!!!
Pretty sure mine speaks for itself.
Single, No children, and always have extra money to hobby. Living the South Florida Playboy Lifestyle
I like mine. It's kinda laid back, just like how I am. I come on here for fun and try not to take things too serious .
I think mine represents one of my traits Originally Posted by burkalini
Especially the BLUE ones!! LOL... C'mon.. admit it..you set yourself up for that one!! LOL

Smooch! (and an extra one for your balls, too)

Lea
Especially the BLUE ones!! LOL... C'mon.. admit it..you set yourself up for that one!! LOL

Smooch! (and an extra one for your balls, too)

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
I love your avatar!! Eraser Nipples drive me crazy!