Surviving the 21st Century! (Noam Chomsky)

Wow, you have swallowed this swill hook, line, and sinker.
Wow, you have swallowed this swill hook, line, and sinker. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why don't you actually watch it first? I did, and this doesn't disturb you, you are .. disturbing.

This guy explains it better than Chomsky. This came out in 95

Why don't you actually watch it first? I did, and this doesn't disturb you, you are .. disturbing.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Chomsky is a Ivory Tower Idealist. His ideas totally discount the most prevailing aspect of mankind, and that is nature. Somebody, somewhere, is always going tomwantnwhat someone else has.

The World is an evil place. Always has been, always will be. The next Ceasar, Atilla, Stalin, Hitler, etc could be on his way up now.

His ilk will be othe first ones that are put against the wall.
Chomsky is a Ivory Tower Idealist. His ideas totally discount the most prevailing aspect of mankind, and that is nature. Somebody, somewhere, is always going tomwantnwhat someone else has.

The World is an evil place. Always has been, always will be. The next Ceasar, Atilla, Stalin, Hitler, etc could be on his way up now.

His ilk will be othe first ones that are put against the wall. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I would not be ashamed to be labeled an idealist. In my opinion, we need more of them! Too bad you have such a pessimistic view of the world and mankind. I did watch the entire video and have watched several others of Noam Chomsky in numerous debates.
I would not be ashamed to be labeled an idealist. In my opinion, we need more of them! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
+1