Question....

Why should YOU not kiss a provider on the mouth. No running to google to do research.
Are you really that needy?
For attention.
One of those kids who did or does or says absolutely anything for attention.
Not giving 2 fucks how you make people feel?.
Me personally I'm immune to that Kind of adult stupidity because so many of you have& do drift through here.

We might act a bit put off..but really we understand that kind of " issue".
So, we feed your need. If you don't chill out after a bit..then we unleash the OMG WTF series and you eliminate yourself.
A lil bit of free advice.
You are there lil guy.
Make a good choice..I know you can ( maybe)
Are you really that needy?
For attention.
One of those kids who did or does or says absolutely anything for attention.
Not giving 2 fucks how you make people feel?.
Me personally I'm immune to that Kind of adult stupidity because so many of you have& do drift through here.

We might act a bit put off..but really we understand that kind of " issue".
So, we feed your need. If you don't chill out after a bit..then we unleash the OMG WTF series and you eliminate yourself.
A lil bit of free advice.
You are there lil guy.
Make a good choice..I know you can ( maybe) Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Wow. Did I offend you ma'am? If I did I truly apologize. That was not my intent.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/685322179551862?fs=e&s=cl

So .
Thought of you.LMSHAOOOO Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
You're scaring me ma'am
You're scaring me ma'am Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
And that link doesn't look safe to click.
Back to regular programming. Kissing a provider can be dangerous. Have you seen pretty woman? I think everybody who logs on here has. It is not recommended. Don't do it.
Back to regular programming. Kissing a provider can be dangerous. Have you seen pretty woman? I think everybody who logs on here has. It is not recommended. Don't do it. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Now P.I.M.P.S are " entertaining " again on eccie. You didn't offend me.
Not possible.
Now P.I.M.P.S are " entertaining " again on eccie. You didn't offend me.
Not possible. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Not sure what that stands for but you didn't answer me about the date.
Back to regular programming. Kissing a provider can be dangerous. Have you seen pretty woman? I think everybody who logs on here has. It is not recommended. Don't do it. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
To be honest it's not even about a kiss. It's anything you learn once you cross that railroad track. Once you cross that track you may never get back. AFTERWARDS, whenever you decide to look in mirror, you might not recognize the person looking back at you. Just sayin..
So what exactly is your deal anyway? Just here to start shit? I'll assume you know that for the countless folks on this site and all the others, there are just as many reasons why both the gents and ladies hobby, and why they may choose to see someone again, or not to. No one here needs to be judgmental about someone else's reasons as long as the connection is between two consenting adults. Some seek a connection, or a level of intimacy they no longer have in their every day lives. If this involves kissing or other "gfe" experiences, and both parties are aware or "the aftermath" as you put it, then why should this be an issue for a third party such as yourself. Lets face it, some folks like to "hit it and quit it", and some don't. Frankly thats not my cup of tea, but if that what floats your boat and you find a mutual partner then more power to you...
So what exactly is your deal anyway? Just here to start shit? I'll assume you know that for the countless folks on this site and all the others, there are just as many reasons why both the gents and ladies hobby, and why they may choose to see someone again, or not to. No one here needs to be judgmental about someone else's reasons as long as the connection is between two consenting adults. Some seek a connection, or a level of intimacy they no longer have in their every day lives. If this involves kissing or other "gfe" experiences, and both parties are aware or "the aftermath" as you put it, then why should this be an issue for a third party such as yourself. Lets face it, some folks like to "hit it and quit it", and some don't. Frankly thats not my cup of tea, but if that what floats your boat and you find a mutual partner then more power to you... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Well, it's never my "intention" to start shit. Don't get me wrong, I see where you are coming from. But it's not about judging. Everyone is going to do what they are going to do. Being introduced to the game changes things. Whether you want to believe it or not. Question is, is it for the better or for the worse..
Well, it's never my "intention" to start shit. Don't get me wrong, I see where you are coming from. But it's not about judging. Everyone is going to do what they are going to do. Being introduced to the game changes things. Whether you want to believe it or not. Question is, is it for the better or for the worse.. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
So, just like every other decision we make in life? We are after all a direct reflection of all the decisions we made in life. For good or bad, YOU control your own future path and where it leads......
So, just like every other decision we make in life? We are after all a direct reflection of all the decisions we made in life. For good or bad, YOU control your own future path and where it leads...... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Like I said in the point I made in the beginning. If a person does decide to take that step over the railroad track, it's a chance they won't make it back.
Miracles happened, I've seen it with frog eyes.
So what exactly is your deal anyway? Just here to start shit? I'll assume you know that for the countless folks on this site and all the others, there are just as many reasons why both the gents and ladies hobby, and why they may choose to see someone again, or not to. No one here needs to be judgmental about someone else's reasons as long as the connection is between two consenting adults. Some seek a connection, or a level of intimacy they no longer have in their every day lives. If this involves kissing or other "gfe" experiences, and both parties are aware or "the aftermath" as you put it, then why should this be an issue for a third party such as yourself. Lets face it, some folks like to "hit it and quit it", and some don't. Frankly thats not my cup of tea, but if that what floats your boat and you find a mutual partner then more power to you... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Thank you KCF77. You nailed it. This shit gets so old. If ANYONE, is worried about ANYTHING in this game, they need to find other forms of entertainment. SMDH.