How many numbers do they have?

Jesus H, how many numbers and girls do the asians have? How many actual operations do you think they run? 2 or 3? I kept pinging several numbers getting location and they were all at the same place. Crazy. I got close to trying one, was at hotel, but didn't have a lot of time and they stalled for about 20 minutes... I left.
Judging from the reviews there seem to be 4 location roughly : 435 and Nall, college and Metcalf, Shawnee and NKC / WOF.
Judging from the reviews there seem to be 4 location roughly : 435 and Nall, college and Metcalf, Shawnee and NKC / WOF. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Ya sounds about right, one was in Lenexa the other day around 95th and 35... I have a list of over 30 numbers I've pinged for info. Crazy to think they have a pile of ringing burner phones going off all the time.
Actually with technology, they don't need that many phones. There are international phones that have 2 sim cards. There are E sim cards, Computers, etc
Jesus H, how many numbers and girls do the asians have? How many actual operations do you think they run? 2 or 3? I kept pinging several numbers getting location and they were all at the same place. Crazy. I got close to trying one, was at hotel, but didn't have a lot of time and they stalled for about 20 minutes... I left. Originally Posted by royamcr
Many of the cities have these asian operations connected together, with the girls changing cities, and locations, constantly. Many of the operations and girls, but not all, are actually Korean, not China. So did you mean 2K or 3K, as in thousand?

A big reason to avoid these scam places.

I doubt it is that high, maybe a couple hundred.
Many of the cities have these asian operations connected together, with the girls changing cities, and locations, constantly. Many of the operations and girls, but not all, are actually Korean, not China. So did you mean 2K or 3K, as in thousand?

A big reason to avoid these scam places.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I was trying to make the point that some of these operations operate between cities all across the country. Someone has a job constantly changing where a lady works next week.
All of which are text book, in your face, plainly visible "trafficking operations"!!! In my mind!!

Yet, can't recall any federal/state/local, "Multi Jurisdictional" police operations busting them up!? The fuzz spends their time with low key, mostly invisible operations like TER, BackPage, Craigs List, whatever!
More numbers than girls.
All of which are text book, in your face, plainly visible "trafficking operations"!!! In my mind!!

Yet, can't recall any federal/state/local, "Multi Jurisdictional" police operations busting them up!? The fuzz spends their time with low key, mostly invisible operations like TER, BackPage, Craigs List, whatever! Originally Posted by dumars
It seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to bust some of these if the cops really wanted to.
They'll send the address with just a text.
Then LE just has to watch in the parking lot for guys sitting in their cars for 10-20 minutes.

And, if you are REALLY convinced about trafficking Dumars, there is that button on the grey bar at the top of the page.
Only you know what you're talking about!

there is that button on the grey bar at the top of the page. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Only you know what you're talking about! Originally Posted by dumars
Somebody help this child . Please.
Okay Dumars. Look at the top of the page.
There is a blue band with the Eccie logo at the left.
Beneath that is a white band that, in this case, say's' Kansas Ladies ' on the left.
Below that is a grey bar that has a link saying ' REPORT TRAFFICKING'.

Now, here's a cookie and some milk.
Not my place to "report trafficking"! ESPECIALLY when it's in your face and easily seen! Others get paid BIG bucks to handle that shit, they even drive by on occasion and answer nuisance calls from clients. Those other people are well aware of what and how those establishments operate. As I said they do pretty much nothing. Smoke and mirrors!

In other words, the others have other priorities! Don't they? Are the VICE depts even active? Ain't heard a thing in a VERY long time.