Thinking about trying Some where Else :/

Still here Happy Monday !!!
Have you considered an alternative location other than the airport; change it up Miss Stacy.
You think the location is the problem? I will drive some serious lengths to eat my fruits and VAGtables. But I aint trying to tongue down an apple though a sheet of plastic wrap.

Its more your rates and menu vs other providers with similar rates and a better menu at this point.
Just offer a two tier pricing system like most providers, one for the your regular ultra covered kiss this pussy through a slice of saran service and one for your new updated GFE menu. And watch em' cum running. I know I would.
I’ve reached out and could not catch you before, probably just bad timing, it wasn’t a repeated deal… but I think the menu doesn’t really line up with my preferences, so after that initial attempt I haven’t circled back, if things opened up a bit I’d be right there calling again though.
I’ve reached out and could not catch you before, probably just bad timing, it wasn’t a repeated deal… but I think the menu doesn’t really line up with my preferences, so after that initial attempt I haven’t circled back, if things opened up a bit I’d be right there calling again though. Originally Posted by Stringtheory8
I wouldn't be holding your breath String..
Its more your rates and menu vs other providers with similar rates and a better menu at this point. Originally Posted by Csmith85

TA-DA!

Or has been said thousands of times, attitude is EVERYTHING!
I rather die in surgery then Be GFE in anyway But that’s just me good luck

I don’t know what I want in life one day at a time I just be talking shit some days is what it is still around I like references or other stuff don’t just come asking me crazy stuff & your number not saved I will pass everytime !
And that is why most guys won't reach out to you. Wish you luck in this extremely competitive world of Hoing. With the rates the way they are these days, GFE is a freaking MUST for most of us.
And that is why most guys won't reach out to you. Wish you luck in this extremely competitive world of Hoing. With the rates the way they are these days, GFE is a freaking MUST for most of us. Originally Posted by bigkansas1
Well Im not sure your correct here, first of all you dont really know what most guys are or arent doing.
You may be basing your opinion on the responses from her threads which is scraping the surface of available men.
Also her unwillingness to change her menu means she must be happy with it and the income she makes from it is still good for her.
While I agree I wont see her for those very reasons discussed in this thread.
Just when guys think we have it all figured out....we really dont.
Somebody somewhere is gonna see her and she knows that
Let us know if you find any good restaurants.
Good luck Stacey I hope you find what your looking for. And if you get that bbl post a picture. Be safe
Good luck Stacey I hope you find what your looking for. And if you get that bbl post a picture. Be safe Originally Posted by Lubeman
Ok who is this and what did you do with lubeman?
If you could please return him!
Lmao
Well Im not sure your correct here, first of all you dont really know what most guys are or arent doing.
You may be basing your opinion on the responses from her threads which is scraping the surface of available men.
Also her unwillingness to change her menu means she must be happy with it and the income she makes from it is still good for her.
While I agree I wont see her for those very reasons discussed in this thread.
Just when guys think we have it all figured out....we really dont.
Somebody somewhere is gonna see her and she knows that Originally Posted by BigDeal

Ehh.. the "thinking of trying somewhere else" suggests that maybe things aren't going so great for her in the local market.

She has a good look-- and there are some cities where she can ply her trade in the way she chooses and do well.... but KC is a smaller market and that has to be taken into consideration as well.
Ehh.. the "thinking of trying somewhere else" suggests that maybe things aren't going so great for her in the local market.

She has a good look-- and there are some cities where she can ply her trade in the way she chooses and do well.... but KC is a smaller market and that has to be taken into consideration as well. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Cali