What to do?

I am finally working in DFW area, staying in Plano. I have only one reference since I am from Lubbock. I am doing freelance IT work. Who is newbie friendly? I would like to get good massage because of the cable runs that I have been pulling. I am sore in my legs, shoulders, and back. I have reading your Dallas forum for while, and I will like to get some feedback. I was reading where you hobbyist make a plan A, B, and C, incase the first provider is not available. I would like to meet some providers and have some fun.
Sign up with Preferred411! The ladies have the option of advertising there as newbie friendly, so get a few 'okays' from that selection and then you should be good to go.
i agree on the p411 thing
If he is working independently and has no refs p411 could be difficult right?
If he is working independently and has no refs p411 could be difficult right? Originally Posted by flackman2k6

Wrong. P411 just verifies that he is who he says he is, making the newbie friendly providers a little more comfortable seeing him. I am sure they have ways of doing that even if he is working independently.
Wrong. P411 just verifies that he is who he says he is, making the newbie friendly providers a little more comfortable seeing him. I am sure they have ways of doing that even if he is working independently. Originally Posted by Dannie

Yes, I have seen self employed hobbyists from p411, and p411 does indeed do a thorough job checking them out. If you are going to be in Dallas for a while p411 is a good investment, it will open up avenues to many pretty ladies!
I will be in Plano until Aug 29. Then, I head back to West Texas. I do have one reference so far.
I have been here for 3 weeks now. I have seen Fry's Electronics and Home Depot just about every day. I have been to the local Walmart and Market Street every week to get food. I been to church with my very good friend, and I have been to Ikea. I just been working in unfinished offices burning up, sleeping, eating, and watching movies on his big screen. I got money burning a hole. It is ok...I can stay at his place and watch constance action movies.
There are always amps while you build some lovely references. One in plano..... just sayin...
P411 is a great way to go.

If not most girls will require some pretty heft duty screening information to ensure our safety.The safest and most discreet way to go is P411! Gina is a doll! Contact her, she will hook you up! If you can pay to play you can pay for P411 which is only 65 a year I belive.

I found some ladies to meet and thanks for your suggestions.
i am available 7 days......
just a few minutes from the airport....
real massage...
real extras...
current ads/pictures/reviews