I crawl like a viper Through these suburban streets

Hey,

I just found this site. Sorry for the delay.

I no longer have unfathomable wealth, but I have enough for a little fun from time to time.

I saw some of my old posts in the archives here, and thank Tbone and Becky for bringing them forward.

Rock On,

DB
welcome back to this posting space of this sub-culture.
hope all is well with you.
Welcome home!!
OMG! Trouble returns!
In case folks do not know, DeaconBlues was actually one of the first ASPD mods way back in the day. Before Deuce was on staff if my memory is correct.

His threads on extras in strip clubs were legendary then and the advice his alter ego posted still work today.

If this is THE Deacon Blues, good to see you again.
I did mod the Dallas forums for a while. It was no fun. My alter ego for those SC experiences was CousinDupre. Geez, I spent so much money in those clubs! No regrets, however.

I think only a few musical groups can play Steely Dan well. None at all I have seen locally. The SD folks were such perfectionists. The only rival I have seen has been the Rickey Minor band on Leno's Tonight Show. Head and shoulders above the previous.

As to adventures, I have not had many. The old penis is still resting up, but is telling me to get ready...

DB
The times have changed since those late 90's when ASPD was going through the growing pains.

Many have passed on to the hobby fields up above where all the ladies have bodies that mirror your mind's eye of perfection no matter what you like.

If you were not aware during your time away, Amber passed in December 2009. very sad day for those who learned so much from the combined knowledge base that was freely shared and posted by so many such as yourself.
Give this a listen...it's worth it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A0wG...feature=search

Good to see you Deacon!
  • TBONE
  • 08-19-2010, 11:11 AM
Deacon

Jeez buddy good to see you come around.....

Cousin Dupre was extremely active in those days..He needs the rest!

T
Make love to these women, so laguid and bitter sweet.

Great song! Welcome!
  • Bubba
  • 08-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Deacon.....glad to see you found us! I miss your wit and wisdom!
Deacon, It is about time that you joined us. It is really good to see you posting. Maybe we can do lunch sometime and talk about our Favorite Lady.

Chipper
Deacon welcome to ECCIE.

Still riding the bike?
Welcome back from one old timer to another.
Geez, I spent so much money in those clubs!

DB Originally Posted by DeaconBlues
LMAO. Well you certainly know you're not the lone ranger.

The other thing about an old timer starting a thread is that it draws out a lot of other old timers that haven't been heard from in a while.