Little Miss Melissa

It grieves me to inform everyone that Little Miss Melissa passed away today in her sleep from a long time illness. I worked with Melissa several years ago and always thought she was a good person in spite of our disagreements. Please do not try to call her cell phone out of respect for her family.
wow. I meet her at a social with rajin cajun early this year. never saw her after, she seemed healthy. she seemed super sweet
I never saw her, but I did chat with her on the phone once............I will pray for her family
We will pray for her family
Oh WOW. Just WOW. Saw her not too long ago. I'm speechless.

How very sad.....I'm sorry to hear this.
Wow. This is the closest one of these has ever hit. Ohh, man. At least I was already sitting down. We exchanged PMs a couple times in the ASPD days, but nothing ever materialized. This is stunning. I can barely breathe right now. Heart goes out to her family.
Damn, so sad. And I think she had a child as well. This really saddens me. I wish the best for her family.
WOW... I'm speachless... I have known her for years...Even did a few pics for her...
Just WOW....
Rest Sweetness..Rest

Oh and Tell DragonAss he Still ows me 5 bucks...
  • Lanny
  • 08-22-2010, 11:31 PM
....and to think, upon seeing the title...I was saddened to think this was a "retirement" thread...then after clicking on it....I am STUNNED...

Thoughts and prayers extended to her family...

Lanny
I never saw her, but I did chat with her on the phone once............I will pray for her family Originally Posted by bigdog0311
ditto, talked to her a couple of times, seemed very nice. God Bless her.
Used to see her a lot back in the early days of Aspd. Very cute Marcia Brady look about her. She was always in a good mood and a very sweet girl. I'm going to miss her.
A lovely young lady that always tried to do her best for her family. So shocked and sad to hear this...I feel badly that her children (I believe she had more than one) will grow up without their Mom.

Life is short...live each day to the fullest, and treat those you come in contact with in a manner that you'd like to be remembered.

TP
oh that sweet lady! This is a shock. I just recently recommended her on an ISO thread. She was a doll. My thoughts and prayers are with her family to find strength and comfort.
THIS THREAD IS BULLSHIT!!!

I just spoke to LMM. This thread was started by a stalker who is trying to hurt her. He told her that he was going to kill her. I guess this is his sick way of trying to do that.

She's fine, with the exception of having to deal with this piece of human filth.

RC
  • Lanny
  • 08-23-2010, 07:42 AM
and DISGUSTED...this makes me feel!!!
Obviously, very happy that LMM is still with us...
BUT...GOODGOSHALLMIGHTY...the fact that someone would post false news of this nature is borderline
UNFORGIVEABLE.....

Lanny