A Question for the Hobbiest

Have you ever wondered why some of us, just will not kiss you?

It could be that some hobbyists have a foul odor on their breath, and it seriously turns our stomach. I mean, come on guys, rinse with mouthwash, or brush your teeth before coming to see us.

I'm not trying to be mean, but bad oral hygiene is just as much of a turn-off for us, as it is for all of you.

Hugs and Kisses,
The One and Only Khloe Cruise
khloecruise, I give you props for stating whats on your mind or comment on something that unfortunately happens all too often between provider/client. I hope you dont get piled on for it and perhaps it will be taken with a grain of salt.

BTW, I have seen providers that I felt like I was kissing an ashtray, and by looking at their pics and reviews you would have never thought so.
All providers have unused toothbrushes and toothpaste or mouthwash availible in case a client has not been able to go brush after eating their meal, correct? I would hate to ask and not be able to freshen up.
Wow, I forgot how cute Khloe is!! I promise when I visit I will be rinsing with the mouthwash right up until you answer the door.
Yes, Khloe really is a cute woman.
khloecruise, I give you props for stating whats on your mind or comment on something that unfortunately happens all too often between provider/client. I hope you dont get piled on for it and perhaps it will be taken with a grain of salt.

BTW, I have seen providers that I felt like I was kissing an ashtray, and by looking at their pics and reviews you would have never thought so. Originally Posted by TexRich
I do hope that everyone will take this with a grain of salt.

Khloe Cruise
Wow, I forgot how cute Khloe is!! I promise when I visit I will be rinsing with the mouthwash right up until you answer the door. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy

Sweetie, if you do that, you'll have my undivided attention.....

Hugs and many kisses,

Khloe Cruise
  • st929
  • 08-23-2010, 10:45 PM
I have learned to brush before I leave for any appointment and then as I get close I switch to spearmint gum which I get rid of as park. Just called respect. Its the same thing Id do if I was going out on a date.
This will gross you out. My dental hygienist was telling me about a new test she is offering to search for bacteria in your mouth that can cause gum disease. You give a saliva sample and send it off to a lab that does DNA testing to identify the types and quantity of gingivitis-causing bacteria in your mouth (if any) and recommended antibiotics to kill them. No amount of brushing or over-the-counter mouthwash will kill this stuff once it takes hold - only professional treatments. The gross part is that people can transmit the bacteria to each other through kissing. Next time you see someone with swollen, red, inflamed gums then keep your lips shut tight! (Just for the record I am clean!)
  • 69er
  • 08-23-2010, 11:41 PM
I brush before, and chew gum on the way as well. If my breath were to be anything but fresh, I'd welcome the lady to say, "Could you step into the bathroom and use some mouthwash?" Sometimes it may be something we have eaten, that is sticking with us.
Holy Halitosis Batman!

I agree. It's tough to Reeaaally kiss someone with bad breath!

Be it breath or a bad tooth. Ooof. It's just not good.
What I hate....is that people know when something is wrong with their teeth. I feel like they HAVE to know that it's bad. But, they Still expect you to Full on tongue kiss them! That's disrespectful. Seriously. And, I am the worst at telling someone. I just don't want to hurt their feelings. It it were me....I would Not do that to Anyone! It's just bad manners.

Breath? Well, we all should know when our breath is a little
. But sometimes...like 69er said, it could be something you've eaten that's sticking with ya!

Mouthwash is our Friend!! And I keep my place Stocked! You are MORE THAN WELCOME TO IT!!

~Kelly TNT
Sometimes a catchy mnemonic can help the simple minded hobbyist have a successful session.
-such as...

Brush your teeth
Wash your ass
Don't forget
To bring the cash
This is a good thread I was wondering if the provider would mind my breath smelling like Listerine, but I guess not. I also would not mind if the provider asked me to step in the bathroom and use some mouthwash. If that is what it takes for some long kisses then I will run to the bathroom. hehehehehe
Thank you so much for posting this girl. I guess this is where my ymmv comes to play. Men please hygiene is very important to us. Be clean, very clean.
I would rather taste listerine than bad breath. I too try to brush, listerine before and chew gum just before.

I don't mind at all if I need to be told to get back in there and listerine again. My bad.