Date-Check/P411 & Linked Reviews

• S-Man
  • 08-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Ladies,

When considering which reviews to link to your Date-Check/P411 profile, do you verify whether or not the client recommended you? Do you read through the non-POS section of the review and any subsequent comments to determine what may have been said in ROS while thanking users who fail to correctly use the PRIVATE tag? Do you at the very least check whether or not the client describes you as bait & switch?

If you fail to see an uptake of new client inquiries after setting up a Date-Check/P411 profile, you may want to browse through the reviews which you may have linked.

Just a suggestion.
LOL. Maybe she just believes in Truth in Advertising? Very funny having a "No" recomendation review linked on her p411 site.
  • S-Man
  • 08-24-2010, 12:58 PM
I must thank the provider who warned her potential clients not to expect to see the woman in the profile pictures if we schedule a session with her. Talk about truth in advertising.
Gina will lock a poor review to a provider's P411 page if she knows anout it.
Gina will lock a poor review to a provider's P411 page if she knows anout it.
Not always.

However, in a situation where I think the provider could be "iffy", I'll consider locking a poor review onto her page until she shapes up (or leaves P411). If a provider has a solid reputation, I'm far less likely to do this.

Sincerely,
Gina
Sounds like this ladies Manager got sloppy with reviewing which reviews to link. Or maybe that was the best of the bunch. Until the lady is named, it's pure speculation.