Has the first sign of sanity been sighted? Thank God!

Either the hero or the Benidict Arnold.

The visionary or the traitor.

Did the first log just come out of a jam?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...dge/?hpt=hp_t2
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2012, 06:06 AM
Now if they will quit listening to Rush and Sean the GOP might rise again into a party for all Amercia.
Now if they will quit listening to Rush and Sean the GOP might rise again into a party for all Amercia. Originally Posted by WTF
Fucking Aye.
  • CJ7
  • 11-23-2012, 08:09 AM
Now if they will quit listening to Rush and Sean the GOP might rise again into a party for all Amercia. Originally Posted by WTF

not until they unload the teapukes too
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2012, 08:26 AM
not until they unload the teapukes too Originally Posted by CJ7
Once Rush and Sean are gone those Tea Sheep may actually foolow a real leader instead of those clowns who were only trying to get rating, not win elections.
Too much money in the right wing echo chamber/paranoia factory for them to go away. Plus,they serve their corporate masters well. The economy doesn't suck if you're Rupert Murdoch. He's richer than ever.
Why do we need a economy. Just raise taxes. Dahhhh...
  • CJOHN
  • 11-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Thank God, this sight is full of LE, FBI, and NSA. Fuck even congressman and shit is on here. Most of the fuck on here who does not do review or either LE, FBI, or NSA. Fuck they even fucking drug people on here.
Thank God, this sight is full of LE, FBI, and NSA. Fuck even congressman and shit is on here. Most of the fuck on here who does not do review or either LE, FBI, or NSA. Fuck they even fucking drug people on here. Originally Posted by CJOHN
Like you, CJOHN?
  • CJOHN
  • 11-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Like you, CJOHN? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't need a review you fucker have a full audio of me in a session with my ATF... Fuck go listen to that, don't need to do a review..... Fucker

THE GOOD USA LAW ENFORCEMENT OF PERVERT
Damn, IFFY, CJOHN sounds just like what I imagine your love child with Marshall might sound like... Fucker!

LMAO!
Troll.
What's fucking happening iffy? Fucker.
Assup... Keep up the good work.
Amusing. They lose and suddenly.....they see the light? The senator will be excoriated for this....what, is he retiring or something so he doesn't have to worry about his loonie constituency voting him out for speaking obvious truths?

Same as Jonah Goldberg's column in the NY Times today. Suddenly, it's time to get back to "compassionate conservatism". Fucking hypocrites. If I thought for one second they meant any of it, that they were admitting they were wrong, I'd be the first to applaud. But, they don't. It's about the next election cycle, nothing else.
Don't need a review you fucker have a full audio of me in a session with my ATF... Fuck go listen to that, don't need to do a review..... Fucker

THE GOOD USA LAW ENFORCEMENT OF PERVERT Originally Posted by CJOHN
And I never got a chance to fuck with cjohn.

A wack-job like that only comes along every so often.