Deposits

What's up with the trend that the ladies asking for a deposit for services. To me it is just a way to rip off their clients.
When I see a stg add and it says small deposit required before setting a date I move on as its a scam. When I see it on a hooker board by a known provider I move on also. I understand why some traveling women ask for deposits. They get stood up a lot and pass on dates with other guys who asked for the spot that they gave the guy who stood them up. In the end they lose money and become jaded and ask for a deposit to help offset the chance a guy will flake at the last second and leave a girl with an open slot she cant fill. So I understand where the lady is coming from. That said I never pay anything in advance ever. I have found that it is the quickest way to assure you will never see the lady going forward. Almost every single time I have done this in the past I have been burned. I have never done this with a girl I hadnt already meet several times and felt comfortable with yet once they had my money they suddenly had no interest in making the date and found every excuse to either roll the blame on me and keep my money without giving me shit in return.

I have come to the conclusion that hookers look down on us tricks who they see as having to buy ass just to get laid. They see us as losers and think nothing of beating a loser who is dumb enough to send her money before the date takes place. I look at it from this prospective. Hookers see tricks as pathetic losers who have to pay for ass. They have no respect for a guy who is so pathetic that he cant get laid in real life without paying for it. Since they look down on us as being pathetic losers they have no actual desire to fuck us. The only reason they let us touch them is because we give them money. Once they have your money they have no motivation to actually fuck you. So if you pay them ahead of time chances are they will not make good on what you paid for because the thought of letting you fuck them after they already have your money makes them sick. They have no desire to let you touch them and they already have your money so why let this loser touch me when I can just keep his money and not have to endure him actually touching me. At least thats my take on what goes through a hooker mind. I could be wrong but I wont be paying shit in advance ever because I have been burned almost every time I did in the past.
I have been burned 3 times so I’m the same I won’t do it any more - if they offer PayPal you can use a credit card and if you get scammed cancel the charge with the bank / I have done that before and also reported the scamming post.
Aint happening
Not in this lifetime.
I'm with BassCat on this. Plus if you've seen the news lately that guy from Florida is fucked over transactions on Venmo or . One of them is already locked down. I'm not running for office but I don't need anything tracing me back to buying ass.
If I see deposit, even if its on a provider I've seen before with no deposit, Its a no from me. I don't need venmo, cashapp, PayPal, etc. trails. Cash or I'll look elsewhere plus I've read plenty of stories about guys getting rolled via money transfers.
Appears we all agree. No deposit, no way, not ever!!!
Also, I don't have time to go buy a gift card, nor do I pay with cryptocurrency... If AMERICAN cash is not good enough, then go .....