I love your junk, part deux...

Ansley,

That slider sounds like the bomb and maybe early death if eaten regularly

There is some place in the Highlands that serves its burgers/sliders on Krispy Kreme's as well....:s hocking:

BTW are "gourmet" sliders not the hot new culinary item of the week/month/whatever these days? Everyone seems to be introducing them.
BTW are "gourmet" sliders not the hot new culinary item of the week/month/whatever these days? Everyone seems to be introducing them. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Over a year a go I saw them on Blue Ridge Grill's menu. I thought to myself, "why is a fine dining restaurant serving Krystal burgers". I didn't get it. Well, I will be visiting every Tuesday for the slider specials at the Burger Club. I wouldn't have paid 10.00 to try a Krispy Kreme burger, but I was willing to pay 2 bucks for the slider and a few others for the same price. Yea, their marketing hooked me.

On a side note... all this driving is going to cause me to gain weight.
for our midwestern friends, Krystal's = our sorry imitation of White Castle
for our midwestern friends, Krystal's = our sorry imitation of White Castle Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Anything would be a sorry imitation...
Sliders are all over the menus of the hip restaurants here in Houston too. I don’t get it. Teeny weenie burgers, albeit it two or three of them, for $14. I would probably be tempted to get a slider on a Krispy Cream (sp) donut though.