How many will not see a provider or client because of their history?I

I'm not talking about rude board presence.
How many ladies will not see certain guys because of who they review?
Same question for the guys, will you pass a lady by because of who has reviewed her?
For example, if you've heard that a lady or a guy is known for either upselling or paying extra for bbfs or if they've made references to drug use in ISOs or they request bbfs in an ISO? Are these things important enough to make you ignore the poster?
The opposite can also be taken into account here...
How many reach out to or are more quick to see someone because of who they've seen?
A girl ignored my P411 requests because she thought from reading my reviews I was fixated on blondes. It was only when another monger suggested that I would be a good match for that she agreed to see me. He was right; I was a good match and we had two memorable sessions with more to come.

A warning sign is if someone who has a reputation of pushing for BBFS writes a glowing review of a new girl. It makes you wonder how she got so good so quickly. I usually will pass.
  • Old-T
  • 05-29-2015, 07:54 AM
I do look at who a lady has seen. More on the positive side than the negative. There are a few guys who I have discovered (from comparing their reviews of the ladies they have seen with my experiences with them) have similar likes/dislikes as I do. If they have repeated with a certain lady, I will weigh that as a big plus.
I'm not talking about rude board presence.
How many ladies will not see certain guys because of who they review?
Same question for the guys, will you pass a lady by because of who has reviewed her?
For example, if you've heard that a lady or a guy is known for either upselling or paying extra for bbfs or if they've made references to drug use in ISOs or they request bbfs in an ISO? Are these things important enough to make you ignore the poster?
The opposite can also be taken into account here...
How many reach out to or are more quick to see someone because of who they've seen? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I absolutely weed out guys based on their reviews of "known problem girls" and also based on their online presence.
Cocky, rude, disrespectful, foul mouthed men are a huge turn off for me. I believe if they can behave that way on a board where their identity is anonomous that they probably still have "those types of tendencies and carry the same thought process" in their real life and I shoud steer clear of them.
This of course is just my humble opinion.

Oh and any refferences to drug use and other no no stuff is an immediate no see for me. I don't condone that shit.
Very well said KBF. Well spoken sexy woman are a turn on for me

I absolutely weed out guys based on their reviews of "known problem girls" and also based on their online presence.
Cocky, rude, disrespectful, foul mouthed men are a huge turn off for me. I believe if they can behave that way on a board where their identity is anonomous that they probably still have "those types of tendencies and carry the same thought process" in their real life and I shoud steer clear of them.

Oh and any refferences to drug use and other no no stuff is an immediate no see for me. I don't condone that shit. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
I will pass on a guy if he has reviews of SW's.
I will not pass on gentlemen because of WHO they have seen.
Sometimes I will look at there reviews and notice a pattern in services.
If all of there reviews have services I do not provide, I will sometimes message
them reminding them to look over my site and menu so there are no surprises.
But I certainly will NOT decline a man because of his history in who he has seen
or even what he has done with them...

History like mentality. Yes if he has come off like a nut job I will quickly and respectful decline...

Oh and any refferences to drug use and other no no stuff is an immediate no see for me. I don't condone that shit. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
+ 1 with the caveat that some people are nothing like their persona. I've met a lot of my greatest hobbyist friends this way. We may not see each other bcd, but make great platonic friendships or enjoy their different view points.

Same question for the guys, will you pass a lady by because of who has reviewed her? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
100%!! there are few guys on this board and if I see a review from them I cross that Provider off my list....and never look back...
I'm not talking about rude board presence, but about reviews....
An example would be a regular of mine telling me of a new lady offering BBFS as an upsell. Or saying that there was evidence of drug use at an incall.
would guys watch out for what guys have seen her and the other ladies those guys have seen?
Would ladies avoid any guy that has reviewed that lady?
Im sure there are quite a few ladys who won't see guys who have reviewed me. That's why so many will not. Kinda sucks really.
Im sure there are quite a few ladys who won't see guys who have reviewed me. That's why so many will not. Kinda sucks really. Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
I do not see why... Am I missing something...
I do not see why... Am I missing something... Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
yep, a dick. sorry couldnt resist.

Cheers.
Homophobes. Nice signature lines.
yep, a dick. sorry couldnt resist.

Cheers. Originally Posted by budman33
Just because a guy has seen someone that was ts, bi, gay whatever that is certainly not my place to judge... I offer greek and also offer toys for boys if they are into it... i dont see how that could effect me negativly if i seen someone who seen her... nothing wrong with her other then she chose to be who she wanted to be...