Sex in The Office

I was thinking of surprising someone with a little Afternoon Delight at the Office and it got me wondering...How many of the guys have requested an actual Office Rendezvous and if so, what was it like?

Ladies: Ever gone to an Office call? I have and it felt very dangerous and risky, which only made it more fun...
This is something I definitely want to do one day when "i need to work late."
Nope. It's unprofessional, demonstrates a lack of respect for your employer and co-workers and tells me you don't give a damn about your job. If it means that little to you then who am I to force a paycheck on you. You're fired. I want you out of here in 20 minutes. I've had a box placed on your desk. Please give me your access card and office keys. I suggest you not use this firm or me as a reference. Good luck..
I think if you are in a position to do it and get away with it. A little risk being involved adds to the excitement... you know what they say: All work and no play makes your penis sad, or something like that

Nope. It's unprofessional, demonstrates a lack of respect for your employer and co-workers and tells me you don't give a damn about your job. If it means that little to you then who am I to force a paycheck on you. You're fired. I want you out of here in 20 minutes. I've had a box placed on your desk. Please give me your access card and office keys. I suggest you not use this firm or me as a reference. Good luck.. Originally Posted by txcwby6
I have done an office session session before. It was after hours but we fucked on his boss's desk! It was pretty fun!
Avoid at all costs because it can and usually is a disaster. I have seen it, thankfully not been a part of it, and it never ended well in each of the cases I've witnessed. I have had ladies in offices I've worked at proposition me and I turned them down as semi-tempting as the offers were. It might sound fun in the short term, but I have to agree 100% with txcwby6.
My position is the same as txcwb6's. Anyone caught doing this in my business would fired with cause. Moral turpitude gets the President of the USA fired too.
  • hrlee
  • 09-05-2013, 04:34 PM
I say go for it.
Its a blast. I've fucked on the bosses desk many times without getting caught.
But I must be honest...I am the boss so I am not firing myself.
I will be honest, I've only done it with one person and he is the boss. We did it on the conference table, on his desk. We tried several other positions....my favorite was on the conference table.

He is re-doing his office to make things more comfortable. I need a lot of training before I can be hired as a full-time employee.
Nope. It's unprofessional, demonstrates a lack of respect for your employer and co-workers and tells me you don't give a damn about your job. If it means that little to you then who am I to force a paycheck on you. You're fired. I want you out of here in 20 minutes. I've had a box placed on your desk. Please give me your access card and office keys. I suggest you not use this firm or me as a reference. Good luck.. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Let me wrap my head around your point here.

Possibly risking employment and the thousands that come with it is crazy.

BUT risking life, limb, thousands and your freedom totally resonates with you.

No offense but the imaginary things we talk about here are not the best decisions in our society.
At one of the large accounting firms in downtown Dallas, a partner called his secretary about having a sex after work in the office that evening. When he called and left the message, he sent the message to all 600 employees of the firm. Shortly after this event the partner was fired. Moral, don't do it.
  • zebra
  • 09-05-2013, 06:33 PM
"I don't always come out to play, but when do, I only accept exceptionally refined gentlemen."

Guess that counts me out... If your ever interested in giving a redneck a chance to hit it send me a PM...

I decided to drive, thanks to everyone.
Drive me like you stole it. Damn~! Available in NW Ft. Worth anytime!
My SO helped me christen a new office. It was after hours and I was the boss so no one could fire me. It was kind of hot. We opened the drapes, turned out the lights and enjoyed the view and the company. Beds are softer, though.
Bend me over that desk. I have been a bad bad girl.
i came into a new apartment with my SO ... after signing the documents, I brought some wine and made a toast and what happened next was memorable ... Making out without drapes and enjoying the city lights was memorable ... I even had a carpet burn for months because of the passion of the moment ...
In the office, hummm, i have to agree with TXC ...
I think it has to be spontaneous ... IJS