Early Morning Hard On

Soooooo do you guys have sexual dreams every night or what I mean I'm lol I just trying to see what's going on with the male penis lol not saying I don't like it just have always been curious?????????:la ughing1:
It's a simple biological response. It normally doesn't have anything to do with dreams, just our body functioning while we sleep.
Whacha expect? I've gone damn near all night without pussy.
In nursing school they told us about an old method, the tried and true "stamp test" as a way to rule out psychological ED as opposed to physiological ED:

Have the man put one layer of rolled, serrated stamps around his flaccid penis before bed at night and if he wakes up in the morning and the stamps are ripped apart it means he had an erection during the night and his erectile problems are not physical. If the stamps are still intact there was no erection during the night and his problems are likely physical.

Moral of the story: always fcuk before, during and after bedtime to ensure your Dcik isn't Fcuking with your Head (sort of speak). Lol!
But were they using those "Forever" stamps?

:/
Who cares what denomination is, if THN is doing the application - bring it on!!!
Those "Forever" stamps are only sold by Pfizer.
Katy why don't you just sneak over to my bed about 5 am every morning and check it out. I think about sex all the time. I wake with wood often.
I still have forever stamps wanna trade? lol
  • hd
  • 09-09-2013, 10:06 AM
It's a hell of a problem licking all those little pieces of stamp to mail my bills!

Notice I said stamp, (not stamps)
Soooooo do you guys have sexual dreams every night or what I mean I'm lol I just trying to see what's going on with the male penis lol not saying I don't like it just have always been curious?????????:la ughing1: Originally Posted by Katy Taylor
Been so long since I could remember a dream I can not say for certain but I have always just thought it was a side effect of having to take a piss.
Why doesnt your management answer all these questions you have.
You, young lady, have probably been responsible for tons of "Morning Wood" for at least a decade! I'm sure you've woken up being poked in the back on more than one occasion as well! Just sayin.
OMG I pass the physical stamp test. THN, what is the physiological one? Just curious.
Katy, the male penis is made up of tissue or basically it is a muscle. The 'morning wood or boner' we wake up with is sometimes caused by a sexual dream stimulation, but the main cause is because of oxygen we take in during our sleep. It is very similar to what weightlifters or fitness people call 'the pump'. When you workout you breath harder, take in more oxygen, and this increases the blood flow to your muscles, hence the bloated muscle being worked experiences 'the pump'.

During our sleep we get the same effect of additional blood flow due to extra oxygen while sleeping and it stimulates a lot of our muscles but especially the DICK. The boner is not a bone, it's a muscle, which is stimulated physiologically as well as psychologically.