Setting an appointment

I am beginning to think that maybe my approach to this is wrong. Ladies, how far in advance should a fella start contact with a new provider prior to the desired appointment time? Hours? A full day? A week? Granted, I realize that there are super short notice providers but I mean providers who do their homework, check references etc.

Also, fellas, how long do you feel is reasonable for a returned reply?

The situation: last night (around 9pm) I posted up, hoping for a meet up around lunch today. Woke up to a couple of responses and replied (about 9am) Is this too short of a window for most providers? Opinions?
A Day's notice is just fine.

A week's notice makes me thing you're going to flake after a while

And an hour's notice means you're up to no good .
I think according to your situation you did a reasonable job of giving notice. If I had of woke up and saw in my email asking for an appointment at noon, it would be all set.

Too short of notice is like 1 hour to 30 minutes, depending on what a girl is doing at the time. Short notice can be good some days and not others. But if you put up an ISO last night had a few ladies respond and then confirmed by 9am the next morning. Everything may have been able to work out if your refs are quick at replying. I would think most ladies check their email in the morning by 9 am...

But I can only speak for myself, I go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning about 7 am lol. Some people don't wake up till noon lol...

I would say in all fairness for enough time to properly prepare for a first time encounter (including screening and self preparation (getting dolled up, cleaning incall) 24 hours is ideal.
I cant speak for others. For myself I generally like a few hours notice shortest. If its a morning appt set up afternoon before. If lunch or later morning schedule is good. If you know a day or more in advance I will schedule whenever you like. As I said that is only speaking for myself
Thank you, ladies. That's good info.
A Day's notice is just fine.

A week's notice makes me thing you're going to flake after a while

And an hour's notice means you're up to no good . Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
while i agree w/ your first and last comment, i hope your week's notice comment is not the norm!

currently, my intimate playtime is limited but well defined [usually thursdays].
so, i usually start the thurs or friday before the appt to contact a woman and set things up. if she is not be available at the time i requested, that lead time gives me time to contact another woman.

[bull_rope, i usually give the woman 24-36 hrs to respond. if i dont hear back from her in that, i contact the next woman]

and rarely do i "flake" out on appts.
if i do have to cancel, i notify the woman as soon after i find out as is possible, usually 2-3 days notice.

but, imho, it's better to know a woman's general scheduling policy than to not know it.
while i agree w/ your first and last comment, i hope your week's notice comment is not the norm!

currently, my intimate playtime is limited but well defined [usually thursdays].
so, i usually start the thurs or friday before the appt to contact a woman and set things up. if she is not be available at the time i requested, that lead time gives me time to contact another woman.

and rarely do i "flake" out on appts.
if i do have to cancel, i notify the woman as soon after i find out as is possible, usually 2-3 days notice.

but, imho, it's better to know a woman's general scheduling policy than to not know it. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I had that happen last week with a new date, but usually my established clientele don't flake out/cancel with a week's notice. I think its a newbie thing! They get scared at the last minute.
One thing that might help with quick setups. If you know several providers you are going to see at some point in the near future, you can try to get prescreened. I use P411 for that sometimes. Just be sure you really go see her so your not wasting her time.
One thing that might help with quick setups. If you know several providers you are going to see at some point in the near future, you can try to get prescreened. I use P411 for that sometimes. Just be sure you really go see her so your not wasting her time. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Not all girls operate or handle their business the same. I stop seeing new clients ever so often. Screening and meeting someone new is hectic for me. So I like to stick to my regulars. For some girls, pre-screeing is key.
My hobby time is limited and time frame specific generally early Sat or sunday afternoons. With an ATF I know when I should book. With a new lady I will , like pmdelites, start on Wed so screening can be done, the pre emails or whatever can be done in advance. I rarely have to cancel but if that need jumps up, I contact her immediately. If on the morning of, I will offer to add a late penalty when we do meet; and we would meet, her being willing to take another chance. That only happened once and we saw each other until she retired. I know if you treat ladies with respect you are most likely to receive the same in return.
I typically start working with a new lady several days out. When I have an itch, I contact someone i already know within a few hours or less than a day. Usually when I call its rarely random or out of the blue.
Pure Fucken Magic Tony - wise change of handle; I like it.

Back on subject,

I rarely, extremely rare for me not to set up waaaaaay in advance.Reason #1 - my schedule is hard. Reason #2 - I love the crescendo leading to an appointment.

The best providers are the ones that accomodate the way the hobbyist likes to schedule, not the other way around....
Pure Fucken Magic Tony - wise change of handle; I like it.

Back on subject,

I rarely, extremely rare for me not to set up waaaaaay in advance.Reason #1 - my schedule is hard. Reason #2 - I love the crescendo leading to an appointment.

The best providers are the ones that accommodate the way the hobbyist likes to schedule, not the other way around.... Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Not all providers are open for business 24/7. I think the best ones are the ones that are rested and do it when they please, not when they are demanded to do so.

Not all hobbyist are built alike and if you've had great success in this approach, than good for you. I like to be able to coordinate with providers when it's convenient for the both of us. Just my .02
Not all providers are open for business 24/7. I think the best ones are the ones that are rested and do it when they please, not when they are demanded to do so.

Not all hobbyist are built alike and if you've had great success in this approach, than good for you. I like to be able to coordinate with providers when it's convenient for the both of us. Just my .02 Originally Posted by Emary Preston
I fully agree with you Emary.

I did'nt mean it the way you took it sweetheart. My fault. Let me try to explain better. I like to schedule in advance, but I don't go around telling the provider when. Not at all. I usually suggest a date and time and say if not possible, lmk your options; If I do way in advance, I can change MY schedule to fit hers.

I just meant to say that that it can't be only the way the provider wants. I had cases of providers that I tried to schedule first appointment laughing on my face when I asked two weeks in advance. Obviously, that first appointment never happened....

We are in agreement.
I fully agree with you Emary.

I did'nt mean it the way you took it sweetheart. Let me try to explain better. I like to schedule in advance, but I don't go around telling the provider when. Not at all. I usually suggest a date and time and say if not possible, lmk your options; If I do way in advance, I can change MY schedule to fit hers.

I just meant to say that that it can't be only the way the provider wants.

We are in agreement. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667

I apologize.