Have you ever tried sploshing?

So I had session with a provider that will remain un-named for a number of reason, all good of course, and since I can't write a review of it. Thought I would share some of the crazy details to see if anyone else has ever tried it before.

Now the session I had the role was a bit reversed, as I became the provider and provided the experience and she was more of the hobbyist acting out one of her fantasies. When discussing fantasies, she mentions she wanted to try sploshing. And no I did not misspell it. I had no idea what this was, and didn't want to sound inexperience in the matter so I started goggling it and just found too many different definitions, so I had to have her explain it in detail.

Apparently sploshing has to do with a sexual encounter that involves an assortment of foods. For her most specifically it involved sitting on and masturbating on top of a birthday cake. Though I thought this to be a little weird, but at the same time intriguing. I consider myself a bit of a wild freak and will try just about anything that involves women. She also wanted to add to the play other food items, before I knew it, I had a grocery list. lol

1. Tall Birthday Cake
2. Whipped Cream
3. Canned Corn... don't ask.
4. Fruit
5. Lemon Meringue pie - my choice to add. as I thought it looked good in the store.
6. Cucumbers

So we scheduled a time to meet and I went shopping. Also needed to get some things to mess proof my bed. And a mess this was.

Not sure what to expect with all of this, but once we got started it was very erotic and hot. She got naked on the bed, and first came out the cake and she backed that ass up and sat down on it and started making love to cake, icing everywhere and she was rubbing it all over herself and masturbating. I recorded some of it and help rub in the rest.

Next came out the whipped cream and I covered body in it, one body part at a time. She was covered in cake, icing, and whipped cream. I teased her body with it all and added a little Daty to complete the 1st of many O's to come.

Next came the fruit, which we both ate, and then poured on the creamed corn. Watching her touch herself all over and rub this colossal mess all over her was one crazy turn on.

I wanted to watch her make love to another desert, so I grabbed the pie. And again everything repeated itself. WOW...

We weren't done yet, because out came the cucumbers. And you can only imagine what I did with those. Fucking hot. She came at least another 4 times.

After I was done completing her fantasy, we moved to the shower and cleaned up. Had a little shower fun and then back to the bed, which was cleaned off for more fun without the food. Overall this was a long night and a lot of fun.

Now I have tried sploshing. Have you?

What do yall think, and share your experiences if any.. and ladies, let me know if I can help you with your fantasies. lol.
Sounds like to much hassle just to nut in a condom but have tried it in RW and definitely something to try
Y'all forgot to bring the sheep.
Just because Miley Cyrus does it DOESN'T make it right...
Was that a wedding?

I guy I worked with in the 60's always took cucumbers with him on a date. He (and she) had a ball with them. I thought it was weird then, but I've grown up.
Canned corn???????????
Canned corn??????????? Originally Posted by Lucky 1
+1 I was afraid to ask. Do you string them like beads?

What a creative session.
Go see 91/2 weeks
Canned corn??????????? Originally Posted by Lucky 1

Yes, canned corned. I didnt ask either, just went with it. These ladies go out of their way to fulfill our fantasys, just figured i would return the favor.
You are an awesome hobbyist Geeman. You really understand women and respect them. Providers who are good at what they do really enjoy there work.
Y'al willl make a lota loot publishing that video or selling it Crazy, wild , weird. Sll it quick. Before this one leaks to the industry.
Hmmmm....I'm in
Y'all forgot to bring the sheep. Originally Posted by Prolongus
lol.... true!