URL / Website: https://bodyrubpage.com/houston-mass...r-346-252-2624
City: Webster
State: Texas
Address: Bay Area and Hw 3
Activities: Weak massage, hj, clothes stayed on
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’7”, 160+ plus, thick around mid section and a chubby face which wasn’t cute. B? Chest, but wasn’t allowed to touch so not sure.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the information, sorry to read the story.
I also had a bad experience at this place recently. I wont be returning for awhile. Who is this Luna?
I had a some good success in Clear Lake with Vicky at Healing Thai and Isabelle at Melting Melting. Both asked for no reviews but if you are interested PM me.

Luna is a new girl I found up in Houston. Pics are 100% her. She’s not FS, but her nuru is legit and she has a fine body. Maybe weighs 95#.

https://adultsearch.com/texas/houston/body-rubs/2910713
The tattoos look familiar on Luna. Years ago here in clear lake there was a provider working out of some apartments off Bay Area. She had a great exotic look to her. She wasn't around long and only offered L1. She was sexy. Wonder if this is her.
The tattoos look familiar on Luna. Years ago here in clear lake there was a provider working out of some apartments off Bay Area. She had a great exotic look to her. She wasn't around long and only offered L1. She was sexy. Wonder if this is her. Originally Posted by sportingwood
I’m pretty sure I remember who you’re talking about but it’s not her. In the crappy apartments off of El Camino? Btw, that old CL provider did eventually offer FS and moved to the Galleria for a bit before she fell off the map. Some girls just take a bit more patience but they have to be something special for me to take the time and money.

One can only hope Luna is the same, but considering that she keeps panties on during the nuru, it’s not encouraging. She didn’t flinch though at hands wandering everywhere.
Ah OK, yeah same apartments.

Thanks for the info.
Any other providers now in the crappy apartments? Year ago I remember Lin off some condos off Bay Area that was nice. It would be nice to find one of them again vs going to amps all the time.
I have heard more bad then good.