Banning?? Really????

I need someone to break it down for me because I'm totally confused!! How do some get banned and others don't especially when the other person was the instigator!!
Oh and here's the good part.. One is a truly good decent nice person whom
Contributes a ton of knowledge & helpfulness to all the ladies while the others...well .....are hateful non significant non contributors of nothing!!
So eccie help me here!! I'm so confused!!!
The answer is simple, we use a warning system as first resort, we next use a point system to correct bad behavior and when a user accumulates 25 points they leave for 90 days.
The answer is simple, we use a warning system as first resort, we next use a point system to correct bad behavior and when a user accumulates 25 points they leave for 90 days. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Wooooo Hoooo Im Half Way There
Wooooo Hoooo Im Half Way There Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Nah, you're not even close to halfway Olivia.
Nah, you're not even close to halfway Olivia. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Hell I am! Woooooohoooooohooooo!
Nah, you're not even close to halfway Olivia. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yeah & I demand a trial by jury on one of my infractions because I think its bs if I would have known I was going to get 5 points for one of them I would have made it worth it....
How many fucking threads do we need about this?
Yeah & I demand a trial by jury on one of my infractions because I think its bs if I would have known I was going to get 5 points for one of them I would have made it worth it.... Originally Posted by oLiViA88

I'd like to be on that panel.
Hell I am! Woooooohoooooohooooo! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yep

How many fucking threads do we need about this? Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
I'm with you Rebecca! I'm thinking about merging all of them into one super thread. Theres a lot of venting that needs to happen so I'm reluctant to do anything with them right now.
I'd like to be on that panel. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Whats that suppose to mean
SP Hunter done got banned?
How do you find out how many points you have?
Sp is gone? Wow! He was one of the coolest mods here. That is too bad.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-09-2011, 12:24 PM
How do you find out how many points you have? Originally Posted by **Karla**
Send a PM to the Mods in your area. They can tell you.
Are there any female Mods? Just curious