Fake review

Is there anyway that if someone reviews me, they have to attach a pic of me from the session. In light of the fake review today, i'd really appreciate it.
Take a picture with a time stamp of the the service provider after the session. The end.
They are more than welcome to post your picture. We do not require that they post a picture of the person they are reviewing. I feel certain that if you were to ask them that they would be happy to help you out. Especially if they are sub and you promise to punish them if they do.

Chipper
Or.........no fucking way in hell?
  • Twix
  • 04-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Take a picture with a time stamp of the the service provider after the session. The end. Originally Posted by Mistress Tracy
whats a time stamp???
They are more than welcome to post your picture. We do not require that they post a picture of the person they are reviewing. I feel certain that if you were to ask them that they would be happy to help you out. Especially if they are sub and you promise to punish them if they do.

Chipper Originally Posted by chipper
Chipper, the problem is this person has never seen me. He doesn't even know where i'm located. If he or she had done a little homework before hand, and known that I haven't accepted any sessions lately, then I might have believed it was a real review.
Most reviewers do not have pics of the provider to post. Requiring a pic would just about shut down the reviews.

On the other hand, if a provider has pics in her Showcase, ads, a website, or anywhere else, a "reviewer" could copy and paste. So pics would not be proof of a visit.

I realize it can be a problem, but unfortunately, we do not have the solution to false reviews.

Torito
Take a picture with a time stamp of the the service provider after the session. The end. Originally Posted by Mistress Tracy

Somehow I doubt that the average provider would feel really comfortable with this.

I just realized that you have started two threads for this subject. One is customary. The two are merged.

Torito
I would rather have no reviews then fake ones. Is there any way to take them all down???
I wouldnt want the guy to take a pic of me at every session. Also the guys wouldnt want to risk having a picture of us on their phone or camera. There is a chance their SO or whoever might see it.
I would rather have no reviews then fake ones. Is there any way to take them all down??? Originally Posted by Mistress Tracy
A provider may request a No Review Policy at dallas@eccie.net. It will be considered only if she has no advertising, either here, on another board, her own website, or any where else. In that case she is considered to be Under The Radar and her request will be considered.

If she advertises anywhere, then she may be reviewed here.

Torito
  • Tulsa
  • 04-08-2011, 07:05 PM
Hi,
Your post in this thread and hot hot picture pulled me in!

So I looked at your website and thought about a drive south.

Amazing!

However, I just read a review posted about a session it was posted today.

Perhaps this drives your question?

It maybe a Mod call if you are suggesting a fake review has been posted.
Hi,
Your post in this thread and hot hot picture pulled me in!

So I looked at your website and thought about a drive south.

Amazing!

However, I just read a review posted about a session it was posted today.

Perhaps this drives your question?

It maybe a Mod call if you are suggesting a fake review has been posted. Originally Posted by Tulsa
Yes, this is a review that was posted today for today. I haven't seen anyone lately. I don't know what I have to do to prove this. Domme work is a little different from being a provider. We don't have clients everyday.
I wouldnt want the guy to take a pic of me at every session. Also the guys wouldnt want to risk having a picture of us on their phone or camera. There is a chance their SO or whoever might see it. Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
I understand your point, believe me. I just wish there was a way to show proof.
I would think that P411 okays are proof enough, at least from a provider's POV. As far as client's needing additional proof, well that's just one of the cons of choosing to be UTR.