Gabriella from SA serviced a lot of men in Buffalo

I think most of you now on this site missed out on Gabriella. It was back when SA was actually good before the endless scams and also before "online" was a thing. She was a lot of fun while it lasted. But since she was educated she took the money she made and moved out of state. If by chance there is anyone here that sampled her I would be happy to reminisce with you here or by pm.
so ya wants ...ta compares jimmie notes bouts a retired ...funnel?
She was the best…and not the norm for SA!!! Just sent you a pm RangerDog…
so ya wants ...ta compares jimmie notes bouts a retired ...funnel? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Who said she is retired?
She was the best…and not the norm for SA!!! Just sent you a pm RangerDog… Originally Posted by Dmb4107

Hey!! I am surprised to find someone else here that knew her. I sent you a pm in response.
Dmb4107, I sent you a two pms. Not sure my pm system is working. ECCIE needs better upkeep.
This is fuggin pathetic...

Still haven't fixed email notice when you get a pm.
Still haven't fixed email notice when you get a pm. Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
Anyone know how the email notice repair is going?
Subject is Gabriella
She was the best…and not the norm for SA!!! Just sent you a pm RangerDog… Originally Posted by Dmb4107
Hey Dmb4107. I haven't heard from you in some time. Everything ok? How has Gabriella been treating you?
I hope Dmb4107 is still alive and kicking.
Off topic