ive heard of a couple women named Diamond, here in Rochester
I havent seen any Rochester reviews
anyone Know of any Diamonds in rochester
  • oklib
  • 09-01-2023, 07:12 AM
Go to Jarred's
NOT !!!!!!!!!
but thanks for replying
https://skipthegames.com/posts/roche...o/667267177590 Originally Posted by lilylivered
Don't do it, Franklin. She's built like a truck. Just the other day someone tried to steal her knee caps.
Don't do it, Franklin. She's built like a truck. Just the other day someone tried to steal her knee caps.
Originally Posted by The Drummer
lol
lol

thanks
gotta stay away from stg, too dangerous.
unless of course there's ample yes Reviews on here
I just talked to a diamond. I have not seen her yet but she looks great.
The girl in the ad is thick. Not fat. She Carry’s it well and is not a clock watcher. Service was decent nothing to write home about. Saw her im a hotel she rented and she just got the room and was fresh out of the shower
The girl in the ad is thick. Not fat. She Carry’s it well and is not a clock watcher. Service was decent nothing to write home about. Saw her im a hotel she rented and she just got the room and was fresh out of the shower Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
only one set of love handles = carry's it well ???? just askin
The girl in the ad is thick. Not fat. She Carry’s it well and is not a clock watcher. Service was decent nothing to write home about. Saw her im a hotel she rented and she just got the room and was fresh out of the shower Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Just joking.

I'm glad it was a pleasant experience.