Finch

This broad is delusional .
thanks ...fer sharin?
lol
Normally the mods would tell us to stay on topic. Unfortunately you have to start with a topic before you can stay on one
What do you care what she is. Don't see her and don't give her your money if you don't like her. Valkyra blocked me for no reason. You don't see me harping away creating threads about it. Get a life.
Thx Jon. Your the best. Spoken like the true simp ya probably be.
Nope not buying the calendar. But I don't judge any that do. They want to help out that's their choice. What do you care like said see the girls you like and don't see the ones you don't. And let people make their own choices. Go listen to the Different Strokes theme song and move along.
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.