I didn't realize racism was a medical condition

I guess I learn something new every day
the day tds fueled moon ...bat cancel ...culture cames ta the shores a the ...beloved ...jimmie board
Omg who t.f. let her in here and why hasnt this been shut down for posting about medical speculation????
Btw Val. Your job is to fuck for $$$ not to diagnose people or project your political beliefs onto others! Nobody cares. Fuck and leave.
Never thought we would see the day Plastic Man would be the one not insulting his beloved funnels
Omg who t.f. let her in here and why hasnt this been shut down for posting about medical speculation???? Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
Btw Val. Your job is to fuck for $$$ not to diagnose people or project your political beliefs onto others! Nobody cares. Fuck and leave. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
well she is not talking about anyone Sir

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image

or was that Plastic Man mmmmm I forget ????

anyways :Summary. And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept; and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

add: ta always be a pain in the ... (side or ... ???)man can not live without

Hi Girl, good thread, THANKS

its good ta see ya post
Oh, lord.

A fav artist of mine- In This Moment
https://youtu.be/ndCwlhr4mnc?si=jxMN7K9mb4OPyto a

Oh Lord won't you save me
Save me from myself
Oh Lord won't you forgive me
For I have lost control
Oh Lord won't you tell me
Am I the righteous or the damned?
Oh Lord won't you please hear me
Do I obey or do I command?
Oh oh (Exorcise the demon)
Oh oh (Save my soul)
Oh Lord can't you save me from my twisted little mind
Oh Lord won't you please show me how to turn the water to wine
Oh Lord won't show me
Am I the sinner or the saint
Oh Lord won't you please tell me was all my suffering in vain
Oh oh (catch the devil, why)
Oh God have mercy on me
Oh God have mercy on me
Hold me down under holy water
I fear I been laying with the devil
I been laying with the devil
Oh Lord please forgive me for what I'm about to do
Oh Lord won't you believe me I burn in hell for you
Oh Lord won't you teach me
Teach me how to see
Oh Lord tell me you love me
Am I Lillith or am I Eve
Oh God have mercy on me
Oh God have mercy on me
I been laying with the devil (save my soul)
Oh oh
Oh oh
Oh oh
Oh oh God have mercy on me
Oh God have mercy on me
Never thought we would see the day Plastic Man would be the one not insulting his beloved funnels Originally Posted by LayingPipe
plastic man ...doesnt thinks this posts ...makes ...plastic man ...happy
I medically speculate that GadgetGuy has a tiny pp
the strength an originality a ...that uncalled fers insult dones ...demonstrates the true level a discourse we dones be dealin ...withs
Btw Val. Your job is to fuck for $$$ not to diagnose people or project your political beliefs onto others! Nobody cares. Fuck and leave. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Bruh stop hating we makes 3x more your income in 20hrs. I can see why you have to pay. Have you ever tried logging off eccie and talking to an actual female in person? So much hate towards the cunt makes me believe you don’t leaves the house much, get a breath of fresh air & interact with actual humans
that's okay mods, don't point the poor fellow, this is probably the only source of joy in his life... for him excitement is the brief, fleeting feeling of his heart irregularly racing as he slams his thick meaty fingers on his grimy, sticky keyboard, telling everyone on the local whore forum his thoughts and opinions as if we care (since only the internet will listen)
Obviously thread has run its course

Closed