URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=622328
City: Benton
State: Arkansas
Address: My Place
Activities: CONVO/LFK/DFK/BODY WORSHIP/FIV/HJ/BBBJ
DATY/MISSIONARY/STANDING MISSIONARY/K9
SIXTY-NINE/FACE SITTING/SCISSORS
BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER/SEXY LINGERIE
And a few other activities neither of us knew the names of...
Hair Length and Color: Below Shoulders / Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6" 36 C-cups Blue Eyes Beautiful Smile
Dressed in cut off jeans & Harley Davidson jacket with no shirt or bra. Dripping wet from the rain. Sexy as Fuck!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Great review inthe I feel fortunate to be included in her short list of clientele.. she is an absolutely amazing young lady there is no doubt about that.. above and beyond the unbelievably amazing sex she is also very personable as well.. I’d love to be able to spend time with her like the above. The more I know her the more I like her..
Yes she's a great lady and i am fortunate to be included in her list my review coming soon
Yes she's a great lady and i am fortunate to be included in her list my review coming soon Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Looking forward to your review..
Great review inthe I feel fortunate to be included in her short list of clientele.. she is an absolutely amazing young lady there is no doubt about that.. above and beyond the unbelievably amazing sex she is also very personable as well.. I’d love to be able to spend time with her like the above. The more I know her the more I like her.. Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
Thanks Brother!
Great review Country! Also some solid advice at the end. Appreciate the info ��
Great review Country! Also some solid advice at the end. Appreciate the info �� Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thank you PTH!
Welcome… I understand you had an amazing weekend .. ��
Welcome… I understand you had an amazing weekend .. �� Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
Yes Sir! It was Very Enjoyable! You know it's good when your muscles are sore for a couple days after...
Well you guys have me convinced. I have reached out and am awaiting the screening. If anyone wants to put in a good word I’d appreciate it lol
She asked I not review . . . I gather she changed that policy?
I wished I had the stamina you young wippersnapoers have .. I would love an overnighted with her ..
[QUOTE=wyldthang1001;1063457211]I wished I had the stamina you young wippersnapoers have .. I would love an overnighted with her

I'm no spring chicken brother! For me it all boils down to chemistry. Some girls can keep me going & some can't. With Becky all it takes is a smile or a kiss and, we're back in the saddle!
The chemistry between us is amazing maybe I need to plan an overnight.. (it’s difficult long story)… she is the only one that’s been able to satisfy me twice in a single session . She’s just fun to be around period.. I feel extremely fortunate to have met her..
The chemistry between us is amazing maybe I need to plan an overnight.. (it’s difficult long story)… she is the only one that’s been able to satisfy me twice in a single session . She’s just fun to be around period.. I feel extremely fortunate to have met her.. Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
Since YOU are already a regular. I'm sure an overnight WOULD be an option. However I very much doubt she would book such an appointment with someone she hasn't seen before....