cuckolding fetish

I offer cuckolding with my straight male duo partner & my experience has been that most who contact are like you. Very turned on by the idea, but are not ready to pull the trigger. I get lots of calls on my phone sex lines from men who love to discuss their cuckolding fantasies.

To answer your first question , I do believe there is often a desire to interact with a male that is not necessarily easily admitted. I regularly ask my phone sex callers if they would clean/blow my male partner and they are always willing. But, rarely do they express any desire for male/male interaction before I mention it. They want permission to indulge in their kinks and the illusion of being forced removes their personal responsibility. They don't have to own up to wanting to suck/get fucked by a guy because they're doing it for me. "I'm not into guys, she told me to suck him off".

As for the second question, I love the idea of fucking a man while another watches. I'm quite the exhibitionist and one guy has never been enough for me, anyway.

Ultimately I say, do what makes you happy
Watching your wife get fucked hard by bull males is very hotttttt and more and more couples are seeking out that experience in real marriages. I was in one such marriage and it was a total aphrodisiac for me
I relate to you about the idea that you don't want to have male/male interaction. I love being submissive to powerful women, but once a man tries to dom me, I become aggressive and its just generally not for me.

The ideal scene would be me tied up and locked in chastity while i watch my Key Holder being pounded by a bigger man. I would love to hear my Key Holder's pleasure and hear how much better a bigger cock feels. After the bull finishes and leaves, i'd love to clean my Key Holder and the mess the bull left.

I'm hoping to experience this with Goddess Katarina someday. i just met Her yesterday and She is wonderful, sexy and very powerful. i can submit to Her very readily because of the qualities She possesses. i hope i can be a good little sub for Her.
I wouldn't mind seeing a provider right after her previous session. That sounds pretty hot. Do any DFW providers ever do this?
So interesting
All of it .... yet scares me at the same time.
And yet again so interesting

I'd be curious if any providers ever sensed this was a kink for a loyal visitor and coaxed it out of him and then brought it to fruition over time ?
I have some Experiance with this . Fucking hot as far as I'm concerned
They want permission to indulge in their kinks and the illusion of being forced removes their personal responsibility. Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane
That's true. I think it's also that some sub guys want to be humiliated in front of their wife/gf/SO, i.e. want another more confident alpha type pleasing her and thus proving the husband/bf to be a pathetic cuck. Plus some guys just probably feel more comfortable making that bi leap while their loved one is right there next to them.
I, too love this fantasy and would love to make it a reality. Not necessarily with provider but with my wife and well hung fit stud. I guess their are some aspects of the scene where I could touch on the bi side...watching some hot vids recently with woman swapping spit with husband after she has large black cock in her mouth is hot!
I do find this all fascinating ......yet won't deny it still scares me.
Waiting for that experience that makes it all feel good instead of wrong or scary
Waiting for that experience that makes it all feel good instead of wrong or scary Originally Posted by badams69
I have never been cuckolded in real life, but I have watched a ton of videos and read about the experiences of real life couples. I imagine the most important factor is finding the right partners so that it never feels "wrong". The cuckold, the hotwife, and the bull, should all be clear about what they are expecting and what the boundaries are before anything happens. There should probably also be a lot of discussion privately between the husband and wife about their indiviual comfort levels.
I too find this whole concept fascinating, but yes, also a bit scary. Cuckolding is probably a very edgy activity, even for people who have experience with BDSM. For the cuckold, it's about knowing and accepting your place in the hierarchy, making peace with the fact that another guy may be able to please your SO better than you can, but hopefully with the comforting knowledge that your SO still loves you at the end of the day. Forgetting about the bi element for a second, cuckolding is about facing the truth that you're not the world's greatest lover, but that's okay, and furthermore, there's NEW ways to have fun that are opened up to if you can just deal with that fact. You have to be okay with who you are, and be able to put those marriage vows aside temporarily so that you can have some intense experiences. And then if you add in the bi element (where the cuck is pleasing the dominant bull, or fluffing/cleaning up, or even being taken by the bull) plus some humiliation, then the excitement level just goes through the roof... at least for me personally.
Of course, there is also the BDSM cuckolding side of things, which can be done without any "husband-wife" element and just a cuck and his mistress playing up the sissy aspect or the feet worship aspect, etcetc.
It is incredible to watch a woman get pleasured and you just sit there maybe tied up with your cock restrained.
The key in cuckolding is not just do it with any female and a virile bull male or males but with a female who really turns you on and preferablly with whom you are in some sort of ongoing relationship either as an ATF provider or SO. That way when you watch the one of more bull males pound her you are incredibly turned on and there is a special meaning when you are "forced" to do the "clean up". Females love being passonately serviced by powerful alpha bull males and then having a submissive cuckold service them in the cleanup. It is best to have virile bull males with incredible stamina and who cum heavy. The entire experience is an erotic rush and if repeated over and over becomes a cuckold fetish addiction. I never felt the need to be restrained. There are groups of males who specialize in satisfying cuckold fetish needs.No need to fear getting into it. The female(your ATF or SO) will love it and so will you
I wouldn't mind seeing a provider right after her previous session. That sounds pretty hot. Do any DFW providers ever do this? Originally Posted by hornsfan05
YES!!!!
I almost always request seeing a provider immediately after she finishes with her last session and I tell her please no cleanup from the prior session so I can get the full "flavor" of the last session. Most providers are more than happy to do this and most are very turned on as well. Bliss is especially obliging as she notes above
So how would cuckolding fare if it is another woman dominating your wife ? I cum just thinking about that. Another beautiful woman having her way with my partner .... Imagination