Hmmm ASS vs BOOBS!

Very curious to here both HOBBYIST & PROVIDERS feedback! If you were given the awful ULTIMATUM between enjoying your ideal set of boobs or the ASS of your dreams. Which one goes? Which one stays? Everyone has an preferences. What's yours.
I would go with Boobs !!! They are too lovely to ignore !!! LOL !!!.
I'm a BOOB guy ,
I'm a legs man myself. If a gal's legs are great-to-perfect then the ass usually follows suit. So...legs and ass for me

(disclaimer: don't get me wrong, boobs are great, of course....but I can be fine with smaller-than-norm tits if the face, legs and ass are all 10's....)
I'm a greedy bastard. I want it all. You can't make me choose.
Boobs and eyes
I vote Pussy 🙃
I'm a boob guy, with a preference for natural 34B-Cs.

But when a girl with a perfect ass, like my ATF, assumes the FDAU position and says, oh, so sexily, "I want you to take me from behind," my preferences can change ... for about 30 seconds.

Damn, I miss her.
I like both love boobs and ass at the same time. But the attitude goes futher in my book.
Have to agree platinum, the ass and tits only go as far as they are portrayed. Smoking hot girl but not much fun is a deal breaker.. tits you gotta know ow to use them. Ass well same deal lol...
BOOBS!
I would want to keep my ass. I always feel sorry for ladies that don't have a pretty backside in jeans.
Ass all day. Nothing like a nice round ass to play with.
  • Gbfsl
  • 11-30-2016, 02:22 PM
Ass